"World-class luxury homes right next door the St. Regis Hotel." - Reviewed by Deborah
Imagine exclusivity within what is already considered the most luxurious post code on Mexico’s Pacific Coast. Pacifico Estates is an elite community located on prime real estate within the gated master development of Punta Mita.
These privileged west-facing homes guarantee some of the best views of Punta Mita’s famed sunsets over the ocean, claiming front row vistas of the magnificent finishing hole (18th fairway) of the Jack Nicklaus Pacifico Golf Course.
And, if that weren’t enough to tempt you, villas nestled within this community enjoy the St. Regis Hotel as their exclusive neighbour, which extends guest access to the Sea Breeze Beach Club and all the hotel’s pools and beach facilities.
Additionally, each villa in Pacifico Estates offers access to other facilities within the Punta Mita development depending on its level of membership. These include the Residents Beach Club, tennis courts and golf courses, amongst other privileges.
- 45 minutes from the Puerto Vallarta Airport
- 2 minutes by golf cart to St. Regis Hotel
- 10 minutes by golf cart to Four Seasons Hotel
- 10 minutes by golf cart to the village of Punta de Mita
Stunning architecture and interior design at its finest. No two homes are the same! Each villa is a world unto itself offering incredible views, private pools, jacuzzies, professional chefs, luxury services and exclusivity that is hard to find in modern times. Be prepared to indulge in stylish relaxation.
SPECIAL FEATURES OF PACIFICO ESTATES
- Ocean access
- Surf breaks
- 24/7 gated and patrolled security
- High-speed WIFI
- Golf fairways
- Special rates and preferential tee times at the Punta Mita Golf Club
- Access to the St Regis Hotel
- Use of the Punta Mita Residents’ Beach Club
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Babysitting services
- Organizing car/ golf cart rentals
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!