Porta Fortuna means "good luck" in Italian.
What a lucky place to be! The coveted oceanfront community of Porta Fortuna offers Oceanfront Residences, Ocean-view Residences and Zen Casitas – all of which overlook the Punta Mita Pier and the Bay of Banderas beyond.
This exclusive, gated and 24/7 manned community within Punta Mita, is delineated by two golf fairways and the Pacific Ocean – with amazing views that never cease.
Each home has golf course and/or ocean views. The buildings offer privacy and are surrounded by extensive tropical gardens as well as manicured lawns. Guests have access to the Porta Fortuna Beach Club and acclaimed Sufi restaurant, just a few steps away.
- 45 minutes from the Puerto Vallarta Airport
- 10 minutes by golf cart to the village of Punta de Mita
- 3 minutes by golf cart to the St. Regis Hotel
- 10 minutes by golf cart to the Four Seasons Hotel
CHARACTERISTICS OF PORTA FORTUNA
Porta Fortuna is a low-density development with plenty of privacy and year-round fresh breezes.
The high point of the development is the Playa Fortuna Ocean Club where guests can enjoy a refreshing dip in the chic salt-water swimming pool or relax in a lounge chair under a shady umbrella. The Club also offers access to the Punta Mita Pier.
An additional pool and patio adjacent to Sufi restaurant makes a quiet, shady place to chill out and take in the views.
The Playa Fortuna Ocean Club is open daily from 11 am to 5 pm. The beach club offers food and beverage service from 12 pm to 4 pm.
In the evenings, the exquisite Sufi Restaurant is open from 6 pm to 9 pm.
- Gated community with security personnel 24/7
- Ocean views
- Golf fairways
- Special rates and preferential tee times at the Punta Mita Golf Club
- Use of the Playa Fortuna Ocean Club
- Access to Sufi restaurant
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Babysitting services
- Organizing car/ golf cart rentals
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!