"Jungle, Beach and Luxury all in Perfect Pacific Coast Mexican Harmony." - Reviewed by Lisa
ON-BOARDING STUNNING NEW PROPERTIES AS WE SPEAK!
Got a beautiful property in San Pancho?. Click here.
Looking to book a luxury getaway? Click here.
- Lisa says: “Super laid-back chic. Cool t-shirt shops, too!”
- Miguel says: “The polo club offers a new dimension to San Pancho social life. It’s fun to watch a tournament: the standard of play is good, but it’s even more fun to play…of course!”
- Francisco Says: “I rescued a forlorn baby turtle on this beach and helped him back into the ocean. There’s a great turtle conservation program here.”
Think of the sleepy Mexican seaside village lost in time. Happy people slowly meandering through the main streets, surfer dudes ambling down to the ocean, beachfront palapa restaurants beckoning with fresh ceviche and freezing cold margaritas. This is San Pancho.
This quaint village with its colourful homes, shops, restaurants and beach-side activities and sanctuary is also home to large, glamorous estates, a chi-chi polo club and an international, high-season crowd.
There is nothing pretentious about San Pancho, it is definitely for those who enjoy nature and a more down-to-earth vibe. Its locals are pretty eco-conscious and you will find a number of structures and sculptures created from recycled material. If you have young children, you should definitely head to the Entre Amigos community centre and library to see what workshops they have on offer to entertain your little-ones.
Make no mistake, though, the incredible beachfront and jungle homes will offer all creature comforts, a high standard of service and a spectacular vacation experience.
- 50 minutes from Puerto Vallarta International Airport
- 5 minutes from Sayulita
- 3-1/2 hour drive from Guadalajara
EXPERIENCES IN SAN PANCHO
- Water sports: Surfing, SUP, spear-fishing, parasailing, deep-sea fishing, kayaking, sailing, and whale watching (November-March)
- Golf: A challenging 9-hole golf course right in the village!
- Polo: World-class polo facilities at your doorstep.
- Hiking and biking: Miles of safe trails to explore.
- Art scene – Lots of street artisans and art galleries.
- Sunset – The whole town seems to head to the beach each day for its sunset ritual.