Bom Sucesso Resort
“Highly-Styled Homes Meet Lush Fairways at this Gated Community Near Óbidos. Ideal for Golfers and Families.” - Reviewed by Lisa
ON-BOARDING STUNNING NEW PROPERTIES AS WE SPEAK!
Got a beautiful property in Bom Sucesso Resort?. Click here.
Looking to book a luxury getaway? Click here.
Bom Sucesso is a gated community with an intriguing collection of houses and townhomes built by an assembly of some of Europe’s most elite contemporary architects around the 18-hole Guardian golf course. The innovative concept behind the master plan was to combine excellence in architecture with raw land – a force of nature inspired by both man and wildlife.
The excellent year-round climate – with some of the highest number of recorded sunny days in Europe – coupled with the proximity to the ancient town of Óbidos, the miles of sandy beaches along the Peniche /Nazaré coastline plus the water sports facilities of nearby Óbidos Lagoon made the location a no-brainer.
Sleek, stylish, clean-lined, contemporary homes line the fairways or are tucked amongst the pines. A high level of privacy and comfort is obtained with the well-thought-through blueprint.
Security is maintained with a central entryway which is manned 24/7. The nearby reception area becomes the meeting and greeting point, a place to pick up and drop off keys, meet the resort’s administration and conveniently find the small amenities store.
With its 18-hole resort golf course covering 60 hectares, Bom Sucesso is a golfer’s delight! The architects exceeded expectations by allowing the full gamut of greens from the fairways as well as indigenous plants to work as the focus for each home’s interior. There is not a lot to distract the eye from the beauty of the golf course which surrounds the homes.
Wining, dining, events and “Get-to-know-the-neighbours” socializing takes place most often at the CLUBHOUSE restaurant which is inspired by the rich national cuisine of Portugal. It offers seasonal, fresh, local produce and a bar where a quick snack or and after-round, cold bevvy can be enjoyed.
Bom Sucesso is 70% completed, so some homes may be located in areas where construction is in progress or uncompleted. But TRIPWIX has endeavored to source the best properties with the least amount of inconvenience.
- 85 km from Lisbon Airport
- 15 km from Municipality of Óbidos
- 255 km from Porto
- About 12-15 min from the beach
EXPERIENCES IN OR NEAR BOM SUCESSO RESORT
- Golf – The focus here is on the fabulous 18-hole PGA golf course around which the community was built. Designed by Donald Steel, the Guardian Bom Sucesso Golf Course offers a driving range, putting green, equipment rentals and clubhouse – not to mention the exceptional views of the Atlantic Ocean and Lagoa de Óbidos.
- Sightseeing – Visit nearby UNESCO World Heritage Sites: the Monastery of Alcobaça, Monastery of Batalha and the Convent of Christ in Tomar.
- Water sports – The Óbidos Lagoon is an aquatic playground, where you can enjoy wakeboarding, stand-up-paddling, diving, canoeing, fishing and sailing.
- Boat trips – Take a boat trip around the lagoon for some amazing bird watching.
- Tennis – The Tennis Centre offers four tennis courts if you’d like to get in a quick game between rounds.
- Lazing on the beach – The nearby beaches, including Bom Sucesso with its golden sand and high cliffs, are not to be missed.
- Other amenities – The resort also offers a community swimming pool, football field and a heli-pad for quick and easy access.