"Jet-set, Glamour and Super-Luxe Living" - Reviewed by Lisa
ON-BOARDING STUNNING NEW PROPERTIES AS WE SPEAK!
Got a beautiful property in Puerto Banús?. Click here.
Looking to book a luxury getaway? Click here.
Forget the economic crisis of a few years ago – Marbella’s Golden Mile is positively shimmering with fab places to stay, eat, drink and play. Money and glitz are visible all around, there’s no shortage here of places to see and be seen, shop or show off. From dusk to dawn there is activity and luxey living to be had in Puerto Banús.
The beach never changes – just the bikini/ bejeweled crowd of the day – beach clubs, bars and chic places to hang make “barefoot in the sand” a thing of the past. Here, you can don your label-obvious, itsy-bitsy bikini and partake in some serious people watching, Krug sipping and sushi nibbling!
The parade does not stop either in Puerto Banús where billion-dollar yachts vie with each other for length, number of uniformed crew and for on-board heli-parking spots!
This is not your run-of-the-mill marina – this is a yachtie Disneyworld – vessels from Bond movies are almost commonplace. The boutiques, bars and restaurant that line the quaysides make the ideal spot for hiding behind dark glasses to see which famous somebody you might spy.
Lap up the vibe! It’s fun here whatever your mission – buying souvenirs, taking photos, seeing how the other half live… And, if you are part of the other half – enjoy the audience!
- In sunny Andalucia, Spain
- 591 km (about a 6-hr drive) from Madrid
- 177 km (2 hr 30-min drive) from Seville
- 66 km (45-min drive) from Málaga
- 72 km (1 hr 10-min drive) to Gibraltar
EXPERIENCES IN PUERTO BANÚS
- Cooking classes – Experience the food and wine of southern Spain – from amazing albondigas to perfect paella!
- Mercado – Wonderful fresh produce, beautifully displayed, fish so fresh you expect it to jump out of your hands, meat and much more!
- Dance – Summer Flamenco under the stars.
- Lazing on the beach – Miles of golden, sandy beaches nearby
- Sightseeing – Visits to Andalucian hilltop towns