Algarve luxury villa with pretty patios and terraces
"Pretty patios, multiple terraces, Olde-Worlde charm all heady with the scent of lavender! " - Reviewed by Lisa
Centuries of detail and multiple levels of indoor/outdoor living spaces flow together to create a bucolic countryside retreat offering peace, tranquility and wonderful views.
Do not be deceived by the historic façade; the chic custom-designed interior profile successfully blends all the modern comforts with details from yesteryear.
Kick back and take in the pastoral surroundings: the red earth of the large grounds and gardens, the birdsong and the multiple mature trees laden with fruit just ripe enough to pick for a fresh breakfast.
This sprawling home with its impressive entryway, lovely vistas and wonderful gardens is not only immaculate and exudes a happy air but is well located for days spent quietly poolside with the family or for the golden Algarve beaches just 15 minutes away… not to mention the numerous nearby villages made for local meal tastings, sightseeing and shopping!
- Large pool patio
- Additional large party patio
- Interior/exterior living and dining
- Charming fully-fitted and equipped kitchen
- Housekeeping 6 days a week
- All bedrooms with exterior access
- Security wall and electronic gate
- Alarm system
- Patrolled surroundings 11 pm – 8 am
- A/C and heating
- Garden suite with terrace
- 15 mins from Algarve beaches
- Tranquil, quiet and private
- Game room with pool table, foosball, TV and sound system
- iPod dock
- Cable TV
- Mature fruit gardens
- Garden suite with private entrance
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
BEDROOM 1 – GROUND FLOOR
Sleeps 2 – Double bed. Access to garden. En-suite bathroom with shower and twin vanities.
BEDROOM 2 – GROUND FLOOR
Sleeps 2 – Two Twin beds. Access to garden. En-suite bathroom with bath/shower combo and twin vanities.
BEDROOM 3 – GROUND FLOOR
Sleeps 2 – Two Twin beds. Access to private patio with views. En-suite bathroom with cubicle shower.
BEDROOM 4 – UPSTAIRS
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Access to private patio with lovely sea views. En-suite bathroom with bath/shower combo.
BEDROOM 5 – DOWN STAIRCASE
Sleeps 2 – Queen-size bed. Access to semi-private patio and gardens. En-suite bathroom with shower and twin vanities.
BEDROOM 6 – GARDEN SUITE
Sleeps 2 – Queen-size bed. Cozy sitting room and kitchenette. Access to private patio. En-suite bathroom with shower.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE HOTEL-QUALITY SHEETS/BEDDING, TOWELS, SYNTHETIC PILLOWS, AROMA OF PORTUGAL TOILETRIES, HEATED TOWEL RAILS, HAIR DRYERS, ELECTRIC BLACKOUT SHUTTERS, HEATING AND A/C.
Rental Price Includes
- Housekeeping and change of towels twice a week
- Weekly bed linen change
- Heated children’s pool
Know Before You Go
- Multiple uneven interior/ exterior surfaces
- Impressive cobblestoned entryway courtyard
- Super peaceful and private
- Older property but totally modernized and updated
- Housekeeping/garden/pool team are super friendly and helpful
- Just a short drive to Algarve beaches and plenty of shops, restaurants and sights
- Adult pool can be heated ($)
Staff and Services
- Laundry service ($)
- Daily linen change ($)
- Large pool heating ($)
- Breakfast/chef service ($)
- Kitchen clean up ($)
Kids Services & Activities
- Kid-friendly property
- Heated children’s pool
- High chairs, cots, strollers available on request – no additional cost for children up to 12 years old
- No pets allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Golf, beach picnics, swimming, hiking, bird-watching, sightseeing, spa, yachting, diving, snorkeling, wave sports, gastro tours, horse riding, museums, shopping, festivals
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Private tour guide
- Chauffeured transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Babysitting services
- Organizing car rentals
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!
"For the past 12 years, I've been making Algarve visitors’ dreams come true. My goal is to give guests the best holidays ever!