Perfect Positano Bolthole Apartment!
"Tiny and treasured this cutest of cute apartments is the quintessential couples get away!" - Reviewed by Lisa
What could be a sweeter than your very own little (50 sqm) bolthole in one of the world’s most glamorous spots, Positano?
Nestled amongst fragrant gardens of citrus and olive trees, in a secluded private family estate just metres above a private beach with crystalline waters but steps away from restaurants, shops and all the joys of this intriguing town.
South facing with joyous views over Positano, and the Gali islands, with its private terrace, a small kitchen, a living room and a master bedroom suite it’s the perfect haven of rest for couples.
A unique opportunity to enjoy a beautifully furnished and equipped apartment in an unrivalled setting.
- Central Positano location
- Access to communal swimming pool
- Magnificent sea and town views
- Private access to beach
- Spacious terrace
- Kitchenette with microwave oven
- Sofa bed in living room
- Satellite TV with multi languages
- A/C and heating
- Semiprivate and gated entrance way to estate
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Totally captivating in blue and white, the well-sized bedroom and immaculate bathroom create the perfect nest for indulging in a Amalfitana getaway. The light floods in and the sea views are unforgettable.
Sofa bed in the living room can sleep two young children.
MASTER SUITE 1
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with bath/shower combo, bidet, heated towel rail. Access to Romeo and Juliet balcony with magnificent sea views
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, A/C, AND WI-FI.
The large, covered terrace sitting at the side of the home is the ideal place to while away the hours, listen to the waves roll in on the beach below, relish in the sound of happy birdsong and generally absorb all that is Positano: the sounds, the colours and the heady fragrances.
Rental Price Includes
- Cleaning service (2 times a week)
Know Before You Go
- Can sleep 2 adults and 2 children (sofa bed) upon prior request
- Saturday to Saturday rental period
- Small swimming pool is shared with 5 other properties
- Lots of steps and uneven surfaces in the grounds
- (Friendly) Cats on the property
- Shared communal gardens with fruit trees and flowering plants
- Communal pool open from 9am to 6pm, from May till mid-October, weather permitting.
- Beach does not have facilities, just crystal-clear waters!
- Access to the house is through a pedestrian walkway with about 70 steps from the home. The porter service is recommended for check-in and check-out (€).
- Overnight stays in Italy’s popular tourist destinations are subject to a daily tourist tax per person per night payable to the host in cash.
- Please note winter in Positano is low season, where most restaurants and stores are closed
Staff and Services
- Cleaning service (2 times a week)
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- Baby cot (on request)
- High-chairs available (on request)
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Town Centre, Beach, Sight seeing, Water sports, Hiking. Biking, cycling, Gastro, Wine tours, Shopping, Sight Seeing
- In-Villa Spa Service
- Chef for evening meal
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Concierge services
- Babysitting services
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!
“Italy has my heart and is my second home. I want guests to share in the beauty I see every day. Sometimes it’s the simplest things in life that matter.”