Punta de Mita Village
"An Authentic Mexican Fishing Village" - Reviewed by Lisa
The area commonly called Punta de Mita Village is actually two neighbouring communities named El Anclote and Emiliano Zapata. Everybody calls this main commercial area “the village”. In effect, only three roads navigate to and around the Punta de Mita Village: one leading to the ocean, one running along the ocean and one running away from the ocean. One does not get easily lost here!
Punta de Mita village is located at the north end of the Bay of Banderas creating the perfect environment for water sports of all varieties. Waves are gentle, surfing is great, snorkeling, swimming, and diving are all excellent as are the colourful local restaurants.
- 45 minutes from the Puerto Vallarta Airport
- 15 minutes from La Cruz de Huanacaxtle
- 15 minutes from Sayulita
- 20 minutes from San Pancho
- 4 hours from Guadalajara
CHARACTERISTICS OF PUNTA DE MITA VILLAGE
Oceanside colourful restaurants abound, boutiques, spas, delis and grocery shops are all located here.
A variety of condo buildings offer very comfortable accommodations in the heart of the village, some with ocean views or ocean front.
Two sandy beaches and two well-known surf spots all add up to the perfect vacation destination.
- Medical facilities
- Full access to all Four Seasons Hotel facilities
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Babysitting services
- Organizing car/golf cart rentals
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!