Perfect luxury retreat on this heavenly piece of Amalfi coastline!
"Lovely unique deco touches - so fresh, Mediterranean, individual and well thought through. I also thoroughly enjoyed the professionalism of the staff – Bravo!” - Reviewed by Lisa
For those looking for a quieter pace – but within striking distance of all the major sights – making this Praiano home your base is a most excellent option to enjoy the Amafi Coastline.
The first clue that this chic and stylish Italian rental home exists is the dramatic dark-red wall which is very easy to overlook as you drive through the few homes and small boutique hotels on the outskirts of the village of Praiano. The coast road, clinging snugly to the cliffside, is an endless route of one magnificent picture-postcard view after another. Vistas at each turn reveal the bonbon-sweet Positano with its pastel-coloured homes, dramatic gorges with tiny fishing boats bobbing at the base and steep, terraced hillsides covered with vines, citrus trees and vegetable patches. The whole is utterly charming.
The villa continues the charm on the inside with its surprising terraces, a pool with a view to remember, high-ceilinged chic bedroom suites and the ultimate “surprise” – a heated indoor pool/spa in the basement complete with frescoes and glass ceilings.
An immaculate home with bright, fresh décor enhanced by the Amalfi sunshine and offset with highly-glossed floors of handmade ceramic tiles.
- Outdoor, chlorine-free, heated pool with shower
- Indoor, heated “Emotional” pool/spa
- Steam/Turkish chromo-therapy and aromatherapy shower
- Cliffside, oceanfront property with stunning views
- Excellent service
- Rooftop sun terrace
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Indoor/outdoor dining
- Parking space (€)
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
High ceilings, pristine white walls with hand-painted, modern frescoes in fresh, modern tones create an immediate sense of seaside luxury. Details are important here and this can clearly be seen with the comfortable beds – each wearing excellent linens – the design details and the impressive, modern bathrooms – each with its own style and motif.
Bright, fun tones – from shiny, chianti-red floor tiles to vibrant greens – play for affection alongside whimsical details like an old indoor cactus garden in Bedroom 5.
BEDROOM 1 – FIRST FLOOR
Sleeps 2-3 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with Turkish chromo-therapy and aromatherapy bath, hammam shower and bidet.
BEDROOM 2 – FIRST FLOOR
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Access to private terrace with stunning views of the Mediterranean below and Capri and the Li Galli Islands in the distance. An internal staircase leads to a private bathroom with a large, rain-head shower and bidet.
BEDROOM 3 – FIRST FLOOR
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Private balcony with fabulous sea views. En-suite bathroom with shower.
BEDROOM 4 – GROUND FLOOR
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Access to terrace with stunning views. En-suite bathroom with shower.
BEDROOM 5 – POOL LEVEL
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Hi-tech flat-screen/3D TV and DVD player. (Room can be used as a bedroom or TV room.) Bathroom with rain-head shower, double vanity, waterfall and bidet.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE HOTEL-QUALITY SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, ORTEGA TOILETRIES, MAKE-UP MIRRORS, HAIR DRYERS AND HEATED TOWEL RAILS.
When visiting this outstanding coast, who does not want to eat and live outside all day long with endless excellent local dishes to savour and sea views aplenty. The primary living spaces are the square, al fresco dining table and the pool patio with a cosy, recessed sitting area and outdoor shower.
Inside, the open kitchen and large dining room open to the living room with its fun glass floor affording views down to the heated pool and spa in the basement.
Each room is very well proportioned, light, bright and airy. Furnishings are stylish and “modern” elegant with fun frescoes reflecting the traditional heritage of the home and the surrounding area.
The home offers a myriad of surprises, all of them nice! However, the staircase that descends to the basement and the temperature-controlled indoor pool is exceptionally sophisticated and refined with soft lighting, vaulted and frescoed ceilings and a window and porthole that let in sunlight. This wonderful “Emotional Pool” regenerates body and spirit.
An excellent, in-house, massage therapist offers chromo-therapy, hydro-massage and air massage – so indulge in some pampering whilst listening to the sound of the waves, the suggestive waterfall and soothing background music. Then spend time languishing in the emotional pool to complete your therapy… maybe with a glass of local Prosecco just to compliment the moment!
Rental Price Includes
- Daily housekeeping
- Breakfast service
- Welcome buffet (sparkling wine, beverages, cheese, cold cuts, finger food, cakes and fresh fruit)
- Free shuttles for groceries and shopping
Know Before You Go
- Some road noise on the pool terrace
- Very close to pick-up point for water taxis
- Home on several levels with stairs
- Excellent bedding and terry details
- Good wine shop literally next door
- Short walk to the marina with beach
- The villa can also be rented as a 4-bedroom home for 8 guests (please ask for rates). When not in use, Bedroom 5 is turned into a charming TV and reading room.
- Bathroom of bedroom 5 doubles as the pool bathroom
- There is a weekly charge to use the parking space.
- Please note winter in Positano is low season, where most restaurants and stores are closed
Staff and Services
- Chef (additional fees apply)
- Wait staff (additional fees apply)
Kids Services & Activities
- Kid-friendly property
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Golf, horseback riding, sightseeing, sea kayaking, parasailing, scuba diving, biking, hiking, swimming, shopping, nightlife, culture, pool
Additional Services ($€£)
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Private tour guide
- Chauffeured transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Babysitting services
- Organizing car rentals
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations.
- Other services may be available – just ask!