Contemporary Living in a Nature Reserve Close to the Ocean!
"The best of post-modernist architecture in a breath-taking location overlooking the Ria Formosa and Ocean" - Reviewed by Rita
Set in a unique location, this 200 sqm single story Algarve home commanding 6,900 sqm of gardens was designed for guests to enjoy every moment of its wider nature reserve setting.
Adopting a post-modernist architectural style, this stunning south-facing rental home in the Algarve opens to the exterior, overlooking the Ria Formosa and the ocean, fully embracing its natural surroundings, flora, and fauna. Keep an eye out and you might be lucky enough to spot flamingos, spoonbills and other wading birds!
The pared-back neutral tones, textures, carefully curated art and artifacts are the perfect backdrops to this earth-inspired home where you can enjoy the most perfect days with family and friends.
In the garden, enjoy sheltered al fresco dining or a dive in the swimming pool with views that stretch to the mazes and marshlands of the Ria Formosa.
This is a place for nature, sun and sea lovers, close by to some genuine paradises either in the estuary or by the ocean’s extensive stretches of deserted sand. Contemplation, serenity, and comfort are the key elements of this home consciously designed to frame its natural settings.
- Nature reserve views
- Private swimming pool (not heated)
- Large private garden
- Open plan living area
- Dining area
- Alfresco dining area
- Modern fully fitted kitchen
- Flat-screen TV with satellite channels
- Games table
- Winter garden
- 4 parking spaces
- Alarm system
- Air Conditioning & Heating
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
The natural tones, patterns, wood, wicker, and lintel come together to create a design with real heart.
Four cosy bedrooms all access the outdoor pool terrace and have their own en-suite bathrooms.
The principal suite features a spectacular bathroom with floor-to-ceiling windows where you can shower as if you were immersed in nature.
Bedroom 4 has an independent entrance.
BEDROOM 1 – EAST WING
Sleeps 2 – Double bed. En-suite see-through-to-the-outdoors bathroom with double vanities and shower. Access to shared pool terrace.
BEDROOM 2 – EAST WING
Sleeps 2 – Two twin or single beds. En-suite bathroom with vanity and shower. Access to shared pool terrace
BEDROOM 3 – EAST WING
Sleeps 2 – Two twin or single beds. Adjacent bathroom with vanity and shower. Access to shared pool terrace.
BEDROOM 4 – WEST WING
Sleeps 2 – Double bed. En-suite see-through-to-the-outdoors bathroom with double vanities and shower. Access to shared pool terrace. Independent entrance.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, A/C, AND WI-FI.
The living spaces are filled with natural light from the stunning views of the home’s wonderful garden featuring native Algarve cacti. Sit back and enjoy the natural scenery that changes as the tides shift.
The meticulously decorated open-plan interior living spaces with panoramic views connect with a modern galley kitchen including an American fridge, ice dispenser and several appliances to offer pleasant times with family and friends.
Rental Price Includes
- 4 hours of housekeeping 6 times a week (except on Sundays)
- Weekly linen and towel change (stays of over 7 nights)
- 24/7 Ambassador service (concierge)
- Use of 2 cribs
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
Know Before You Go
- Unique home overlooking a protected nature reserve.
- Access to the house is via 1.2 km of dirt road through the nature reserve.
- Smoking is allowed outside only; however, great care must be taken to avoid starting an accidental fire during dry, hot weather. Charges apply for extra cleaning if there is any sign that smoking has taken place inside.
- Home’s maximum capacity is strictly for 8 adults and 2 babies whose names must be listed on the booking form (no day visitors or extra guests).
- Valuable antiques and artwork feature throughout for your pleasure; guests will be held accountable for any damages or missing items.
- Events or parties are strictly prohibited.
- Pool not heated
- Home promotes ecological values and encourages guests to save energy by turning off all electrical items when not in use.
- As the tides change, there may be some mosquitos in the area, please make sure to wear mosquito protection at dusk and dawn.
- Children must not be left unattended at any time.
Staff and Services
- Gardener & Pool maintenance
- Extra linens (€)
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- There are 2 cribs available for use in Bedrooms 1 and 4
- Children over 10 years old will be considered as adults, sleeping in bedroom beds
- Children should not be left unattended at any time.
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Beach, Golfing, Horse riding through the Ria wetlands, Country Club, Natural Reserve
- In-villa chef service
- Wine Tasting
- Round-trip airport transportation
- In-villa spa service
- Grocery shopping service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!
Perfect ForBeachFamiliesFriendsNature Afficionados
"For the past 12 years, I've been making Algarve visitors’ dreams come true. My goal is to give guests the best holidays ever!