Authentic Tuscany Villa just 5 Minutes from Pienza.
"Authentic Tuscan villa just 5 minutes from Pienza.” - Reviewed by Deborah
As its name suggests, happiness is contagious in Villa Felice. This 6-bedroom villa is perfect for families and groups of friends seeking that quintessential rustic Tuscan experience.
This is a home is full of adorable idiosyncrasies that together create an eclectic yet welcoming vibe. Hand-painted tiles, old oak floorboards, random stonework and asymmetrical windows come together to charm guests over and over again.
Full of character and shabby-chic charm, you will find some luxury features like jetted tubs and twin showers in the bathrooms, new Daikin air-conditioning units and a pool that can be heated on request.
Originally three separate homes, the villa has been unified into one property. Each of the two wings houses three bedrooms, a kitchen and living area. Despite the seeming division, the home provides plenty of spaces for your whole party to come together with a large table in the main kitchen that seats 12+ people as well as a dining table outside beneath a pergola.
With so many beautiful outside areas to choose from, you can be sure that relaxation is on the menu. Its private and secluded hilltop location means guests can delight in stunning outside areas boasting 360-degree views of the Val d’Orcia countryside as well as the distinctive Pienza skyline. Only 5 minutes from Pienza, it is also close to Montepulciano, Montalcino and other renowned Tuscan wineries.
With a dedicated yoga and Pilates studio and multiple flat areas in the gardens, this villa is well-equipped for yoga and meditation retreats.
- Salt-water pool heated upon request ($)
- Yoga/Pilates studio with gym equipment and massage table
- Pool table
- 2 Kitchens
- Flat-screen TV with satellite and DVD in living room
- Multiple areas for socializing and dining outside
- Plenty of daybeds and sun loungers
- Synergy vegetable garden
- A/C, Heating and Wi-Fi throughout
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Bedrooms follow the rustic theme with beautiful exposed beams and wooden floorboards. Suites are decorated with typical Tuscan farmhouse bedding and soft cotton linens.
Bathrooms have been recently remodelled with some featuring jetted tubs from which you can enjoy incredible views of the countryside.
BEDROOM 1 – WING A
Sleeps 2 – Queen-size bed. Desk and jetted tub for two with rural views. En-suite bathroom with shower and bidet.
BEDROOM 2 – WING A
Sleeps 2 – Queen-size bed or two Twins. En-suite bathroom with two showers, double vanity and bidet.
BEDROOM 3 – WING A
Sleeps 2 – French-size (Double) bed. Shared Bathroom with jetted bathtub, shower and bidet.
BEDROOM 4 – WING B
Sleeps 2 – Queen-size bed. En-suite bathroom with jetted bathtub/shower combo and bidet.
BEDROOM 5 – WING B
Sleeps 2 – Four-poster Queen-size bed. French doors lead to a shared patio. En-suite bathroom with two rain showers and bidet.
BEDROOM 6 – WING B
Sleeps 2 – Two Twin beds. Very private with access to small kitchen and pool table. En-suite bathroom with shower and bidet.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE HAPPY-GO-LUCKY BEDDING, TOWELS, BATHROBES, SIGNATURE TOILETRIES, HAIR DRYERS, WINDOW NETS, INDIVIDUAL A/C, HEATING AND WI-FI.
While you are sure to spend most of your time outside enjoying the incredible views and picturesque spaces, the interiors are also prepared for good times. Inside, the main kitchen is a lively place to come together to cook, eat and be merry, while the TV lounge and pool table room offer spaces for passing time indoors.
Outside, there is a wonderful big table on the patio for dining together as a group and multiple areas set up around the grounds with shade, tables and chairs or daybeds. The pool is a focal point and is adorned by plenty of sunbeds.
A yoga/Pilates studio with basic gym equipment provides a large space for exercising as well as a massage area. Table tennis can be set up either inside or outside as you wish.
- Fully-equipped kitchen-diner for sociable gatherings
- Pool table and table tennis
- Multiple areas outside for relaxing and walking
- Swimming pool
- Gazebo, day beds and pergola
- Synergy vegetable garden
- Television lounge with satellite and iPod dock
- On-site laundry room
- A/C, heating and Wi-Fi throughout
Rental Price Includes
- Daily cleaning
- Linen changes once a week
- Wi-Fi connection
Know Before You Go
- Totally private and secluded
- Authentic rustic Tuscan ambiance
- Linens and towels changed once a week
- Swimming pool is heated on request ($)
- Bathroom for Bedroom 3 is not en-suite
- No safe
- Overnight stays in Italy’s popular tourist destinations are subject to a daily tourist tax payable to the host upon arrival or check out. Between 1-5 Euros per night per person depending on the location.
- Additional fees apply and will be confirmed at time of booking depending on the final number of guests and level of concierge service required for your group.
Staff and Services
- Daily cleaning
- Sheets changed once a week
Kids Services & Activities
- Great spaces for kids to run around and play.
- Kid-friendly property
- Highchairs and cribs available upon request
- Small pets considered. Call for details.
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Shopping, art galleries, restaurants, antiquing, churches, monuments, sightseeing, walking, wineries, museums.
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Babysitting services
- Organizing car rentals
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations.
- Other services may be available – just ask!