Beachside Barbados Condo Spanning Two Floors with Shared Pool
"Only the ground level condos in the complex have two floors and they are great for accessing the pool directly." - Reviewed by Deborah
Entering on the ground floor, this cute Barbados apartment on Dover Beach spans two floors within a lovely resort complex. Compact but fully furnished and sweetly decorated, it is perfect for small families or couples looking to kick back and enjoy island life.
Bedrooms are located on the ground level with direct access to a patio that leads to the communal pool area. The upstairs level takes advantage of the sea views following an open-plan design that allows the living, dining, and kitchen areas to transition to the furnished terrace in a way that feels both natural and dynamic.
The fully fitted kitchen features smooth stone countertops, stainless steel fittings, and has an unobstructed view of the rest of the living area.
Like most traditional Barbados rental homes, the living spaces are bright and airy, making the most of the light while maintaining a cool temperature even on hot days.
Outside, you will benefit from access to a stunning communal freeform swimming pool that meanders its way across the shared beachfront area. This area can be accessed directly from the bedrooms on the ground floor.
- Sea views
- Furnished private terrace
- Access to communal pools
- Open plan living and dining area
- Fully fitted kitchen
- DVD and Cable TV
- Coded entry to building
- 24-hour security guard
- Resort gym
- Washing machine
- Ceiling fans
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Coastal colors and pale walls define the two bedrooms in this Barbados condo. Bedroom 1 has a comfortable queen-sized bed defined by cool blue pillows and gorgeous, high-quality bedding while the second bedroom has two twin beds that can be brought together into a king-size bed.
Each has its own en-suite bathroom. The décor is very coastal and sleek – polished marble and minimalist designs make them feel private and calming.
Sleeps 2 – Queen-size bed. En-suite bathroom with vanity and bathtub-shower combo.
Sleeps 2 – Two Twins or king-size bed. En-suite bathroom with vanity and shower.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, A/C, AND WI-FI.
Open-plan and set on the first floor, the interior living, dining, and kitchen areas feel roomy and inviting. The liberal use of warm neutral tones gives a sense of luxury while keeping the space cool in the middle of the day. Large windows and sliding doors provide plenty of airflow, natural light, and direct access to the covered seating and dining areas outside.
There is also a second balcony which overlooks the lush landscape of the resort. From these spaces you will have a gorgeous view of the beach and deep blue ocean.
Rental Price Includes
- Weekly housekeeping
- 24/7 Concierge service
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
Know Before You Go
- On two floors (Ground + Level 1)
- Twin beds in bedroom 2 can be set up as a king-size bed with prior notice.
- Great location for first-time visitors to Barbados walking distance to lots of amenities.
- No-frills common areas with basic gym, large pools and direct beach access.
- Beach loungers directly in front of the common areas are not included and can be rented privately.
- The way the building is designed protects the back bedrooms from potential road noise from a relatively quiet street as the parking area adds some distance.
- Parents with young children should note that bedrooms are on the ground level and open to a communal pool area.
Staff and Services
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- High-chairs available
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Island tours, sunset cruise, golf, deep sea fishing, jet skiing, tennis, beaches, walking, cycling, kayaking, nature, spa, restaurants, shopping
Additional Services ($€£)
- In-villa chef service
- Round-trip airport transportation
- In-villa spa service
- Grocery shopping service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!