Royal Westmoreland Apartment with Access to Communal Pools
"A fabulous Barbados option for couples or small families inside the gates of Royal Westmoreland." - Reviewed by Deborah
Whether you are looking for a private romantic bolt hole for a couple’s getaway or a simple yet elegant option for a small family or group, this 3-bedroom ground level condo is a superb base for exploring Barbados.
Here, you can enjoy all the privileges of staying in the coveted Royal Westmoreland private estate without breaking the bank. Benefits include access to the communal pool area dedicated to guests staying in the Royal Apartments and Villas as well as access to tennis courts, spa and fitness facilities, the beach club on Mullins Beach and the famed namesake golf course.
The apartment is delightfully quiet and private, enjoying views and access to a lawn garden where no neighbour pass. The open plan living area consists of a lounge with a kitchen and breakfast bar while the dining table is outside on the covered terrace.
- Private garden
- Communal pool
- Shuttle to Mullins Beach
- Furnished terrace with dining area
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Interior and outdoor lounge
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fans
- Air Conditioning
- Washing machine and dryer
- On-site security
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
All three bedrooms have a modern en-suite bathroom.
Bedrooms 1 and 2 have access to an outside space while Bedroom 3 has a view to the garden.
PRINCIPAL SUITE 1 – MAIN HOUSE
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with twin vanities, shower, bathtub, walk-in closet. Bidet. Access to the garden.
Sleeps 2 – Queen-size bed. En-suite bathroom with vanity and shower. Access to private terrace.
Sleeps 2 – Two Twin beds or king-size bed. En-suite bathroom with vanity and shower.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, A/C, AND WI-FI.
On entering the private apartment, you are met with an open plan living space and kitchen which flows out onto a covered, bright terrace overlooking the manicured garden.
Dine on the terrace or have a quick snack at the breakfast bar, this apartment is a great base for exploring Barbados’ restaurants and beaches.
Rental Price Includes
- Housekeeping 2 times a week (not on weekends and national holidays)
- Shuttle to Mullins Beach
- Membership access to Royal Westmoreland facilities, including spa, fitness areas, golf course and beach club ($ for services).
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
Know Before You Go
- Twin beds in Bedroom 3 can be made into a king-size bed upon request with prior notice.
- While the apartment is located on the ground level with a garden, access to the condo building is one floor higher with steps down to the unit (no elevator).
- Social Royal Westmoreland membership means that guests have access to the communal pools, jacuzzi, sanctuary gym, tennis court, beach facilities and Mullins Beach Club including a free shuttle to Mullins Beach but does not include use of the golf course or driving range. Guests can pay to play golf and use the driving range with limits on tee times.
- To access membership privileges and facilities, villa guests must register for houseguest cards, which must be done prior to arrival with the concierge team.
- As the estate is a short drive to Holetown and beaches, renting a car is recommended, though many guests choose to use the free shuttle that takes you to Mullins beach where you can enjoy a dedicated area for Royal Westmoreland guests.
- Dining table is outside on the terrace. No interior dining area except the breakfast bar.
Staff and Services
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- High-chairs available
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Island tours, sunset cruise, golf, deep sea fishing, jet skiing, tennis, beaches, walking, cycling, kayaking, nature, spa, restaurants, shopping, sailing, wind surfing.
Additional Services ($€£)
- In-villa chef service
- Round-trip airport transportation
- In-villa spa service
- Grocery shopping service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!