Stunning Barbados Sea View Apartment with Direct Beach Access
"Prepare to be greeted with a kaleidoscope of turquoise shades! Wake up to a sea view from the comfort of your bed." - Reviewed by Deborah
It’s hard to decide what is best about this contemporary 3-bedroom Barbados condo apartment. Its beachfront location with stunning wall-to-wall Caribbean views a short drive from Holetown? Its large private terrace with mini-plunge pool and cascading water wall? Its luxury living interiors with deep cushioned sofas and iPad-controlled sound system and lighting? What is easy to decide is that it is a great choice to explore the delights of Barbados.
With super friendly 24-hour security at the front desk and only two apartments per floor reached via elevator, it is easy to feel like you are the only ones in the building. The communal pool area has two lap pools with sun loungers and a shower; it is from here that you can access a sandy swimming beach via a private gate.
Wherever you sit, there is no escaping that you have front row seats to the sea. Even in the communal gym, each step on the treadmill is accompanied by the shimmer of the Caribbean Sea through a window.
Couple all this with a super location just a short drive from the fun of Holetown and a couple of great dining options literally on your doorstep, it is no wonder this condo is in high demand.
- Access to sandy beach
- Mini plunge pool
- Communal pool
- Open plan living and dining
- Furnished terrace
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Communal gym
- Smart TV
- iPad controlled sound and lighting
- Writing desk
- 24-hour security and front desk
- Ceiling fans
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
It is clear this Barbados condo apartment was designed to be lived in. The walk-in closets in all three bedrooms provide plenty of space for your Barbados holiday glad-rags and shoe collection. The walk-in closet in the principal suite is particularly impressive, as is its huge bathroom with twin vanities, over-sized waterfall shower and round jetted tub.
Comfortable beds and hotel-quality sheets and linens make for sweet dreams. The principal suite also has access to the main terrace, so if you leave your curtains open you can wake up to the turquoise of the sea while the waves crashing on the shore will lull you to sleep.
MASTER SUITE 1 – MAIN HOUSE
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with rain shower, twin vanities and bathtub. Walk-in closet.
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Sofa. En-suite bathroom with rain shower, twin vanities.
Sleeps 2 – Two Twin beds. Desk. En-suite bathroom with rain shower, twin vanities.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, A/C, AND WI-FI.
“Flow” seems to be a key word in Barbados, and this condo apartment has lots of flow! The spacious open-plan kitchen, dining and living areas merge with a large furnished terrace with mini-plunge pool and waterfall.
The fully fitted kitchen has a wide breakfast bar with 4 highchairs while the dining table can seat 8-10 diners.
Outside, the terrace is best suited for lounging and enjoying a rum punch or two, offering sea views that will keep you inspired and make you feel like you are aboard a cruise ship.
Rental Price Includes
- Housekeeping 3 times a week in summer or 6 times a week during winter and festive seasons.
- Housekeeper prepares 2 consecutive meals for rentals in winter and festive seasons.
- 24/7 Concierge
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
Know Before You Go
- Though a car is recommended and walking along the main road is a risk most wish to avoid, there are at least two great restaurants and a cocktail lounge within walking distance.
- There is a private internal elevator that takes you from your apartment to the gym and pool area where you can also access the beach via a gate.
- The beach immediately in front of the building is not suitable for bathing or sitting on the sand, but a very short walk to either the left or right and you can reach a lovely sandy beach.
- Photos do not show the most recent addition of a full lounge sofa set and coffee table on the terrace.
Staff and Services
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- High-chairs available
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Island tours, sunset cruise, golf, deep sea fishing, jet skiing, tennis, beaches, walking, cycling, kayaking, nature, spa, restaurants, shopping, yachting, windsurfing, polo, horse racing, water sports.
- In-villa chef service
- Round-trip airport transportation
- In-villa spa service
- Grocery shopping service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!