Soliman Bay Beach Bungalow with Bohemian Tulum Flair
Step out to the pool or meander to the beach, this is a place for sublime relaxation. - Reviewed by Deborah
This Tulum bungalow next to the beach on Soliman Bay is the perfect blend of luxury and simplicity for those seeking a relaxing boho beach retreat.
The rustic Riviera Maya rental is one of three casitas that share an outdoor grill and pool with direct access to a sandy beach. The bungalow has a separate bedroom upstairs as well as bedroom area on the ground floor shared with the living area and a fully equipped kitchen.
You can enjoy a place to eat inside as well as outside on the patio on in the communal areas, while the lounge is a lovely space to unwind after a day exploring Tulum’s Mayan ruins or soaking up the sun on the beach or by the shared pool. Indeed, the pool is perfect for enjoying a refreshing dip.
With everything needed for a delightful Tulum vacation, guests are sure to have a memorable stay.
- Beachside palapas
- Shared pool area
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Outdoor living area
- Indoor living area
- External dining area
- Outside grill area
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
This lovely Tulum beachside bungalow can host up to four guests, offering one bedroom suite with a large balcony and en-suite bathroom upstairs (accessed by external stairs) and a queen bed in the living area on the ground level served by an adjacent bathroom with shower.
BEDROOM 1 – UPSTAIRS
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with vanity. Rain head shower. Access to terrace with ocean view.
LIVING AREA – GROUND
Sleeps 2 – Queen-size bed. Adjacent social bathroom with vanity and rain head shower.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, A/C, AND WI-FI.
The boho themed casita is part of a private enclave with three dwellings that share a lovely pool and common area which includes an outside grill and access to a sandy beach. Each bungalow also has its own outdoor patio and a breezing balcony upstairs.
A small yet fully equipped kitchen allows you to whip up simple meals that you can enjoy in the privacy of the bungalow or outside.
Rental Price Includes
- Daily Housekeeping (8am-4pm)
- 24/7 Ambassador service
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
Know Before You Go
- Rates for lower room occupancy also available upon request.
- This bungalow shares a pool and common areas with two other similar bungalows that can be booked together for groups of up to 14 for a totally private experience.
- For a more private and luxurious experience, this casita is best suited for 2 guests. The upstairs bedroom is accessed by an outdoor staircase making it unsuitable for small children while there is an additional bedroom area connected to the living area and kitchen on the ground floor.
- Don’t be put off by 5 minutes of dirt roads to get there. It’s totally worth it when you arrive.
- Cell phone coverage is patchy but Wi-Fi available throughout
- No fishing, camping, bonfires or motorized watersports permitted in the bay.
- No noise between 10pm and 7am
- Shifting seasonal currents and weather patterns can cause an unpredictable influx of seaweed on the beaches in this region, most typically from May to October.
Staff and Services
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- High-chairs available
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Diving, fishing, world class golf, and shopping
Additional Services ($€£)
- Round-trip airport transportation
- In-villa spa service
- Grocery shopping service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!
"I absolutely love where I live and being able to share that enthusiasm with visitors."