Beach Resort Condo with Hot Tub on Cabo’s Golden Corridor
"Great teen and kids club at the resort and a lovely sandy beach with restaurant." - Reviewed by Deborah
Experience the ultimate Cabo beach getaway at this exquisite two-bedroom ocean-view condo situated within a luxury beach resort on Cabo’s Golden Corridor. With stunning ocean views and designs by the renowned Sordo Madaleno Architects, this condo offers a luxurious retreat where tranquility and beauty intertwine.
The condo boasts an open-plan living and dining area that seamlessly connects to the ocean-view terrace, complemented by a fully equipped kitchen for your culinary convenience. The lounge area features a sofa bed, accommodating up to two guests for additional sleeping arrangements. Meanwhile, you can unwind in the private hot tub on the terrace, flanked by a privacy fence that creates an intimate space to revel in the mesmerizing vistas and the soothing sounds of the waves.
Furthermore, you will have access to the exceptional facilities at Club Solaz, a prestigious 5-star beach resort. Immerse yourself in the pleasures of the beach club, indulge in the refreshing waters of any of the four pools, tantalize your taste buds at the resort’s eight restaurants, and provide endless entertainment for your children at the dedicated teen and kids club. Stay active at the state-of-the-art gym and tennis courts, and rejuvenate your senses at the indulgent spa, offering a truly immersive resort experience.
With breathtaking views, upscale design, a private hot tub, and access to the exceptional amenities of Club Solaz, this condo promises an unforgettable beach getaway on the beautiful shores of Cabo.
- Ocean view
- Hot tub
- Terrace with privacy fence
- Access to 5-star resort facilities including beach club, 4 pools, 8 restaurants, teen and kids club, gym, spa and tennis courts.
- Swimmable beach
- Full equipped kitchen
- Kitchen-dining room
- Living room
- Sofa bed
- Smart TV
- Central AC
- Laundry area in unit
- Elevator in building
- Suitable for wheelchair users
- Parking with valet Parking
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Bedrooms are modern, sleek and comfortable as one would expect of a luxury resort. Each unit has a Crestron system installed, making it a smart room. As you enter, the patio curtains automatically begin to open to show you the stunning ocean view.
PRINCIPAL SUITE 1
Sleeps 2 – King bed. En-suite bathroom with twin vanities, rain head shower, outdoor jacuzzi, access to shared patio. Access to shared balcony with hammock. Ocean/sea view.
Sleeps 2 to 4 – 2 Queen beds. En-suite bathroom with twin vanities, rain head shower.
Sleeps 2 – Sofa bed. Private adjacent bathroom with single vanity, shower.
ALL BEDROOMS HAVE SHEETS, BEDDING AND TOWELS, ROBES, SLIPPERS, RESORT AMENITIES, TV, CLOSET, SAFE BOX, HAIR DRYER, ELECTRIC BLINDS, IN-ROOM PHONE, A/C, CEILING FAN, WI-FI.
The main living areas of this condo are its open plan living and dining area that looks out to the terrace enjoying central AC with a fully equipped kitchen. Outside, the terrace with hot tub, hammock and sun lounger offers lovely views.
A laundry area within the unit adds convenience and functionality.
Rental Price Includes
- Accommodation for up to 8 guests including 2 guests sleeping on the sofa bed.
- Daily continental breakfast served at resort restaurant
- Daily Housekeeping
- 24/7 Ambassador service (concierge) / Concierge
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
- This condo is part of a luxury resort that allows guests to access a sandy beach, 2 heated adults pools, 2 heated children’s pools, 8 restaurants, spa ($), gym, shops, and an Activities Center across the highway with tennis and pickleball courts (lessons must be booked in advance $).
Know Before You Go
- Please note that the photos are representative, and the accommodation you are allocated, and its views, may not be exactly the same as the photos.
- There are 6 floors in each building, and we cannot guarantee which floor you will be on.
- Lower rates available for apartments without a hot tub. Please ask (must be requested in advance).
- A maximum of 4 children under the age of 12 per unit.
- This condo is located in the middle of the tourist corridor between Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo, and while the resort has an incredible number of amenities on site, if you want to explore the area, you may wish to consider renting a vehicle or booking a driver.
- An official Environmental Sanitation Tax is applicable per night per accommodation for this rental and will be charged at check in. ($)
- Beach is one of the few swimmable beaches in Los Cabos.
- Step-free access to the apartment, and bedrooms, while ramps are available throughout the resort make it suitable for wheelchairs and people with mobility limitations.
Staff and Services
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- Cribs available on request
- High-chairs available
- Kids club
- Teens club
- Pets on request.
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Private beach club(s), Public beaches, ATV Adventures, Paragliding, Skydiving, Horseback Riding, Golf, Tennis, Yoga, Tequila tasting, Cooking classes, Restaurants, Fishing, Snorkeling, Diving, Whale watching, Dolphins, Turtle watching, Swimming, Surfing, Paddleboarding, Kayaking, Boat trips, Sailing, Pirate ship, Non-motorized water sports, Shopping, Beauty treatments, Medical tourism, Spa
Additional Services ($€£)
- 24/7 Room Service
- In-villa chef service
- Round-trip airport transportation
- In-villa spa service
- Grocery shopping service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!
Perfect ForBeach LoversDestination WeddingFamiliesFamilies with childrenFamily reunionsGroup of FriendsGroups of couplesPeace and quietSpa and relaxationTeam buildingTennis Lovers
“Los Cabos is a place to unwind and enjoy the finer things in life, from the food to the beaches to the place you stay.”