Beachfront Beauty Punta Mita Villa with Fire Pit and Pool
"Recent renovations bring that wow factor to this beachfront villa. The Master suite bathroom will blow you away!" - Reviewed by Lisa
Wow! Not only is this home located in the most exclusive neighborhood inside the gates of the most exclusive private development in Mexico, but recent renovations have brought a contemporary zest to the tropical beachfront home with steps leading to a sandy beach.
Offering full Punta Mita membership to guests, staying here means that you can access two Jack Nicklaus golf courses, tennis courts, beach clubs and more. That’s if you even wish to leave the beautiful estate. Indeed, with a gourmet chef to prepare your meals and waitstaff to attend to your whims with creations from the bar, why leave?
The expansive interior living and dining area with giant glass patio doors that leave no distinction between inside and out come second only to the huge pool terrace with its alfresco bar and dining area. The fire pit next to the private steps leading to the beach is another favorite spot that competes with the rooftop terrace and inner courtyard to host your sunset margaritas or mezcal tastings.
- Private pool
- Beachfront with private access
- Full Premier Punta Mita membership with access to beach clubs and golf courses.
- Chef to prepare all meals (groceries $)
- Daily housekeeping
- Large open-plan living area
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Large pool terrace
- Rooftop terrace
- Outside bar
- Small gym area with free weights, area for yoga and bathroom (or Bedroom 6)
- Outside showers
- Two vehicles with drivers for movement inside the Punta Mita development
- Sonos sound system throughout
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Five hi-tech bedrooms with automated blinds, flat-screen TVs and Sonos sound systems offer peaceful contemporary slumber. The gym is also available as an optional bedroom with its Murphy bed and full en-suite bathroom.
The upstairs bedrooms offer breath-taking ocean views that can be enjoyed further from the private terraces.
The Master Suite upstairs boasts an incredible ocean view terrace that wraps around to join the over-sized bathroom with twin vanities and inside and outside showers.
The two suites and gym room open to the inner courtyard and offer a lovely, shared patio furnished with sofas that is perfect for reading a book or enjoying a quiet siesta.
MASTER SUITE 1 – UPSTAIRS
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Large suite with lounge area and TV. Large en-suite bathroom with twin vanities, inside and outside shower and walk-in closet. Wrap around terrace with access from bedroom and bathroom. Ocean view.
BEDROOM 2 – UPSTAIRS
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. TV. En-suite bathroom with walk-in closet, twin vanities, inside and outside shower. Private balcony with ocean views.
BEDROOM 3 – GROUND
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. TV. En-suite bathroom with walk-in closet, twin vanities, inside and outside shower. Private balcony with pool and ocean views.
BEDROOM 4 – GROUND
Sleeps 2-4 – Two queen-size beds. TV. En-suite bathroom with walk-in closet, twin vanities, bathtub/shower combo and outside shower. Access to shared furnished patio.
BEDROOM 5 – GROUND
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. TV. En-suite bathroom with walk-in closet, twin vanities, inside and outside shower. Access to shared furnished patio.
BEDROOM 6 – GYM (optional)
Sleeps 2 – Queen-size Murphy bed. Closet. En-suite bathroom single vanity, shower.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE TV, REMOTE CONTROL BLINDS, SONOS SOUND SYSTEM, CLOSETS, HOTEL-QUALITY SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, BATHROBES, HAIRDRYERS, MAKE-UP MIRRORS, SAFETY DEPOSIT BOXES, CEILING FANS, A/C, AND WI-FI
Plenty of areas for socializing. The expansive open-plan living and dining area has a high ceiling which gives a sense of awe plus a cosy lounge area with a flat-screen TV. This area opens up with floor-to-ceiling sliding doors to the huge pool terrace with bar area, shaded terrace for alfresco dining and plenty of loungers.
Beyond the pool is a large lawn for sports contrasting the ocean views and a cool fire-pit area next to the steps that lead to the sandy beach below.
On the rooftop, there is a large area for sunset dinners, lounging or yoga while a renovated inner courtyard shaded by an ancient tree provides a wonderful area for dining or cocktails.
Rental Price Includes
- Housekeeping from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Chef for breakfast, lunch & dinner preparation (groceries $)
- Club Punta Mita Premier Membership
- Two vehicles with driver for movement withing the gates of the Punta Mita Development.
- Club Punta Mita Premier Membership – access to 2 beach clubs (Pacifico and Kupuri), 1 surf club (La Lancha), 1 ocean sports club (Porta Fortuna) with pier and water sports rental equipment, 2 Jack Nicklaus golf courses, a golf academy, 2 driving ranges and 3 practice putting greens, fitness center and tennis center with pickleball courts, walking and cycling paths, spa and kids club. Access to Sea Breeze beach club at The St Regis Resort upon reservation only, subject to occupancy and a minimum consumption ($). Restaurants at each beach, surf and ocean club. Please note: membership grants access to these areas that are otherwise restricted; fees, rental charges and costs for services and consumption may apply.
Know Before You Go
- One of the most breathtaking beachfront locations.
- Home is best suited for 10-12 guests in 5 bedrooms; however, the gym can be elegantly converted to make Bedroom 6 with a Murphy bed and en-suite bathroom.
Staff and Services
- 24/7 Security
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- No pets allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Beach, golf, surfing, snorkelling, paddle boarding, surfing, kayaking, restaurants, art galleries, restaurants, tequila tasting, cooking classes, yoga, massage
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- In-villa spa service
- Chef for evening meal
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Concierge services
- Babysitting services
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!
Perfect ForBeachCandle Lite DinnersEventsFamiliesFriendsGolfHoneymoonNatureRestaurantsRomanceSurfersWeddings
"With 20 years and counting living in paradise, let me make your stay here a dream come true."