Idyllic Beachfront Villa in El Encanto, Los Cabos
"You can’t beat the toes-in-the-sand proximity of this villa to the beach." - Reviewed by Deborah
If you are seeking an idyllic Cabo getaway to wash away your worries in the sea, this traditionally designed villa in the El Encanto community is a beachfront gem. Just feet from the beach and the sparkling Sea of Cortez, the home’s whitewashed walls, a tiled roof, and cool, airy interiors are all very much reminiscent of the Spanish colonial style.
With its heated pool and jacuzzi overlooking a sandy beach and the gas BBQ and fully fitted kitchen to cook up treats, this Cabo rental is like a home away from home. A great option for a family or small group of friends.
The main highlight of this happy-go-lucky rental home is its location on one of the few swimmable beaches in Los Cabos. The beachfront El Encanto villa lies in the heart of an exclusive coastal community on the outskirts of San Jose del Cabo. You can spend quiet days by the pool or immerse yourself in the local culture close by. Better yet, you could do both over the course of your vacation!
- Beachfront (swimmable beach)
- Heated infinity swimming pool
- Gated community
- Gas BBQ
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen
- Breakfast bar
- Outdoor sound system
- Fire pit
- Smart TVs with satellite, DVD
- Washing machine and dryer
- Zone A/C throughout
- High-speed internet
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
This beachfront villa for rent in Cabo has two lovely master suites upstairs, both of which have a king-sized bed, a terrace, ocean views, and an en-suite bathroom to ensure privacy. The third bedroom in the main house is on the ground level with use of a shared social bathroom, while the fourth guest bedroom is detached from the main home with its own private access.
MASTER SUITE 1 - UPSTAIRS
Sleeps 2-3 – King-size bed + full sofa bed. TV, lounge and desk. Safety deposit box. En-suite bathroom with twin vanities, shower and bathtub. Private terrace. Ocean views.
MASTER SUITE 2 – UPSTAIRS
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. TV. Safety deposit box. En-suite bathroom with twin vanities and shower. Terrace. Ocean views.
BEDROOM 3 – GROUND
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. TV. Shared bathroom with shower.
BEDROOM 4 – SEPARATE ENTRACE
Sleeps 2 – Queen-size bed. TV. En-suite bathroom with shower.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, A/C, CEILING FANS AND WI-FI.
The interior spaces of this beachfront El Encanto villa seamlessly blend traditional color schemes with modern comfort. The floor to ceiling glass doors can be thrown open to make the interior lounge and poolside area more connected allowing the soft ocean breezes to caress your vacation fun.
Rental Price Includes
Know Before You Go
- Housekeeping is charged extra per day
- Access to facilities within the El Encanto gated community that include gym and beach club, with a large swimming pool and more space for lounging and dining ($ where applicable).
- Happy-go-lucky furnishings
- Location and direct access to a swimmable beach are the main attraction here.
- Bedroom 4 is separate from the main home with a separate entrance which is great for those in your group seeking extra privacy but worth noting if traveling with younger children.
The size of the home makes it best suited for a maximum of 6 adults but can sleep 8.
- Cancellation fee applies even if cancellation occurs during the cancellation period stipulated at time of booking.
Staff and Services
- Housekeeper ($)
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Whale watching, spa treatments, golf, deep sea fishing, swimming, restaurants, beaches, walking, cycling.
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- In-villa spa service
- Private chef
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Concierge services
- Babysitting services
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!
“Los Cabos is a place to unwind and enjoy the finer things in life, from the food to the beaches to the place you stay.”