Luxey Puerto Vallarta Villa with Ocean Views and Man-made Beach
"Luxury Villa tailored to capture the surrounding ocean views." - Reviewed by Deborah
The perfect choice for a family getaway in Puerto Vallarta or an escape with friends, this luxury ocean-view villa spans four floors and is located in one of the few exclusive gated beachfront communities on Puerto Vallarta’s coveted south coast. Not only can you enjoy the villa’s private pool and all the conveniences you might expect of a 5-star hotel, but you can also head to the Sierra del Mar at Los Arcos beach club or work out in the communal gym. All of this with 24/7 gated security.
Indeed, the idea of enjoying a hotel experience in a private villa is at the heart of the service offered here. Rental of this Puerto Vallarta villa includes a chef to prepare two meals a day and wait staff to prepare those all-important margaritas or set up your pool towels each morning.
The highlights in this villa are the stunning ocean views, the spacious living areas that open to an expansive private pool terrace and the cute man-made sandy beach area on the lower level. With four levels, you will be happy to read the elevator takes you from top to bottom and offers easy accessibility for wheelchair users.
The villa offers direct access to rock pools and a man-made sandy area, otherwise beach access is at the private community beach club.
- Oceanfront views
- Private infinity swimming pool
- Jacuzzi for 6 people
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
- Indoor-outdoor living area
- BBQ grill
- Alfresco dining
- Large ocean view pool terrace
- Roof-top terrace with sun loungers
- Man-made private beach area
- 2 Fully-equipped kitchens
- Apple TV, Sky and Netflix
- AC and Wi-Fi throughout
- Access to additional communal facilities: beach club, spa, gym and swimming pool. In
- 24/7 Security with gated community
- Wheelchair friendly
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Bedrooms honour simplicity and comfort while bathrooms are sparkling with marble countertops and hotel-quality toiletries.
The Master Suite deserves a special mention with its large ocean view office area that could also serve as a fabulous dressing room. Meanwhile the Master’s en-suite bathroom has a bathtub and separate shower from where you can see the ocean and sky as you bathe.
The basement studio is ideal for families with children as it comes with a full kitchen-diner and lounge as well as access to the sandy man-made beach area.
MASTER SUITE 1 – LEVEL 3 – FIRST FLOOR
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Large office/dressing room, TV and large en-suite bathroom with twin vanities, double bathtub and separate rain shower. Access to private balcony. Ocean views.
BEDROOM 2 – LEVEL 3 – FIRST FLOOR
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with twin vanities and rain shower. Private balcony. Ocean view.
BEDROOM 3 – LEVEL 3 – FIRST FLOOR
Sleeps 2-3 – One king-size and one full-size beds. Seating area and desk. Closet and en-suite bathroom with sink and walk-in shower. Window with atrium view.
BEDROOM 4 – LEVEL 2 (POOL)
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with dressing area, twin vanities and rain shower. Sliding doors open to main shared terrace and pool.
BEDROOM 5 – LEVEL 2 (POOL)
Sleeps 2 -3 – One king-size and one full-size beds. Closet and en-suite bathroom with sink and walk-in shower. Window with atrium view.
BEDROOM 6 – BASEMENT STUDIO
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Lounge with TV and full kitchen-diner. En-suite bathroom with rain shower. Access to private man-made beach area and terrace.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE HOTEL-QUALITY SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, BATHROBES, TOILETRIES, HAIR DRYER, INDIVIDUAL AC, CEILING FANS AND WI-FI, SAFETY DEPOSIT BOX.
The main living and loving areas are centered around the infinity pool and its large terrace and amazing ocean views. The open-plan lounge and impressive dining area look out to the ocean through fully opening patio doors offering the choice of AC afternoons escaping from the sun or a full ocean breeze flowing through.
Sun worshipers can head to the rooftop terrace for additional privacy away from your group while those who love sand in their toes can head to the basement area to enjoy a man-made private beach overlooking the sea.
Rental Price Includes
- Daily housekeeping – Daily cleaning
- Linen changed every 3 days
- Chef available to prepare up to 3 meal per day (groceries $)
- 24/7 Ambassador service (concierge)
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
- Wi-Fi connection
- Access to communal areas at Sierra del Mar at Los Arcos such as beach club, spa, gym and additional swimming pool.
- Kayaks and paddle boards
Know Before You Go
- Events allowed with owner permission (fee may apply)
- Lower prices available for fewer bedrooms (please ask)
- Strictly no smoking, even outside
- Can be rented with two additional neighboring villas for a total of 40 guests. All three villas are practically in a row.
- Television in the main living area, the Master Suite and the basement bedroom only.
- As is typical of a home in a lush area of the tropics, wildlife and insects should be expected. This villa is regularly fumigated; however insects are possible in outdoor areas and if doors are left open, especially during the rainy season.
- Tips for staff expected at the end of your stay.
- Construction is taking place next door to the villa to build an small event space. Some noise may be heard.
Staff and Services
- Property manager
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome with supervision
- Kid-friendly property
- Studio bedroom on the basement level has a kitchen and living area that is ideal for families.
- Sorry, no pets allowed.
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Beaches, swimming, spa, shopping, art galleries, restaurants, churches, sightseeing, walking, the Malecón boardwalk, parasailing, snorkeling, diving, ATVs, ziplining, whale watching (seasonal)
- In-villa chef service
- Round-trip airport transportation
- In-villa spa service
- Grocery shopping service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!
Perfect ForBeachChildrenFamiliesFriendsPrivate parties
“I might be biased, but Puerto Vallarta is the perfect beach destination with mountains, rivers and cobblestone streets.”