Beachfront Villa in Tankah Bay Near Beautiful Tulum Cenote
“Step out onto the beach, take a short walk to a nearby sink hole or head to Tulum ruins.” - Reviewed by Deborah
Staying in a luxury home with direct access to one of the most stunning beaches on the Riviera Maya is one thing, but to also be steps away from a breath-taking cenote with underwater caves that run from the freshwater sinkhole to the sea is a unique opportunity worthy of your bucket list. We bring you this fabulous beachfront villa, located in Tankah Bay, neighboring Soliman Bay.
However, it’s not all about natural beauty here (though be prepared to be blown away). The staff and service will have you totally spoiled from the moment you arrive to your reluctant farewells. Expect a full-service beachfront experience in this 3-storey villa that includes a talented chef and a team of wait staff to make sure your only chores include deciding whether to swim in your private pool or the Caribbean Sea, or whether you want your margarita frozen or on the rocks.
The beach will be a source of exquisite delight for all generations in your family whether you walk the soft sandy shoreline hand in hand, look out for nesting turtles from your sun-lounger or borrow a kayak to explore the bay.
This lovely beachfront villa is perfectly suited for 16 adults but can sleep between 10 and 20 guests. Contact us for more information.
- Fully-staffed with talented chef, waiters and concierge
- Beachfront with direct access to a stunning sandy bay
- Private pool (heated upon request)
- Sun loungers by the pool and on the beach
- Hammocks and multiple outdoor sofas
- Large dining area outside for 16 guests
- Palapa area with seating and bar
- Outdoor grill
- Furnished rooftop terrace with stunning sea views
- Indoor lounge area with TV plus TVs in all bedrooms
- Formal interior dining area for 16 guests
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Integrated music system
- Ramps for wheelchair access on ground floor
- AC and Wi-Fi throughout
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Six suites are located inside the main villa while 2 suites are located together in the adjacent guesthouse.
MASTER SUITE – 1ST FLOOR
Sleeps 2. King-size four-poster bed. Sofa and en-suite bathroom with twin vanities, his and her showers and jetted tub. Access to large private patio with sea views.
BEDROOM 2 – 1ST FLOOR
Sleeps 2. King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with twin vanities and walk-in shower. Access to private patio with sea views.
BEDROOM 3 – 1ST FLOOR
Sleeps 4. Two queen-size beds. En-suite bathroom with walk-in shower. Access to private patio with sea views.
BEDROOM 4 – 1ST FLOOR
Sleeps 2. King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with walk-in shower. Private balcony.
BEDROOM 5 – TOP FLOOR
Sleeps 2. King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with walk-in shower. Fridge and coffee station. Access to large shared rooftop terrace with bar.
BEDROOM 6 – GROUND FLOOR
Sleeps 4. King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with twin vanities plus his and her shower. Access to shared pool area.
BEDROOM 7 – GROUND FLOOR
Sleeps 4. King-size bed and double sofa-bed. En-suite bathroom with walk-in shower. Fridge and coffee station. Access to semi-private patio.
BEDROOM 8 – GROUND
Sleeps 4. King-size bed and double sofa-bed. En-suite bathroom with walk-in shower. Fridge and coffee station. Access to private patio.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE A FLATSCREEN TELEVISION WITH SKY, DRAPES, NET CURTAINS, CEILING FANS, CLOSETS, SAFETY DEPOSIT BOXES, HOTEL-QUALITY SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, ALL-NATURAL SIGNATURE TOILETRIES BY CYPRÉS AND ECO INSECT REPELLENT, HAIR DRYER, INDIVIDUAL AC, BOSE BLUETOOTH SPEAKERS, NESPRESSO COFFEE MACHINE AND WI-FI.
This luxury villa has plenty of areas for your group to lounge, languish and live it up including direct access to a stunning sandy beach with sun loungers, a private pool with furnished terrace and a palapa on ground level, plus a fabulous sea-view rooftop terrace.
Rental Price Includes
- Rates are based upon 16 pax occupancy and are dynamic and may vary. Final price will be confirmed at time of reservation. Extra guests up to a maximum of 20 charged per guest per night.
- Rates for lower room occupancy also available upon request.
- Daily Housekeeping
- Daily continental breakfast
- Chef/Cook for breakfast, lunch, dinner preparation (Groceries $)
- Welcome meal and drinks
- Linens changed every three days
- Turndown service
- Fully stocked minibar on arrival
- 24/7 Ambassador service
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
Know Before You Go
- All-inclusive option available (please enquire)
- Music is permitted until 10pm
- Don’t be put off by 10 minutes of dirt roads to get there. It’s totally worth it when you arrive.
- Guests cannot access laundry area. Service available ($)
- Cellphone coverage is patchy but Wi-Fi available throughout property.
- Shifting seasonal currents and weather patterns can cause an unpredictable influx of seaweed on the beaches in this region, most typically from May to October
- A security deposit might be required after booking confirmation (MX0029)
Staff and Services
- Live-in staff with separate quarters
- 5-7 Staff members: chef, wait staff, housekeeping and concierge
- Daily cleaning
Kids Services & Activities
- Kid-friendly property
- Highchairs and cribs available upon request
- Baby-sitting services ($)
- Sorry, no pets allowed.
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Beach, water sports, Mayan archaeological sites of interest, ATVs, adventure parks, water parks, cenotes, restaurants.
Additional Services ($€£)
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Concierge services
- Babysitting services
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!
"I absolutely love where I live and being able to share that enthusiasm with visitors."