Bodrum Family Villa Walking Distance from the Beach
"A soft-hued home that evokes feelings of serenity and peace for modern tastes" - Reviewed by Lisa
Located within a contemporary residential enclave, walking distance from the beach, this modern home is dotted with traditional Turkish design accents. A great base for experiencing the beauty of the historic city of Bodrum in Turkey without foregoing your modern comforts.
The soft-hued white stone walls of this villa merges both traditional and modern design elements. The stone wall and fireplace are reminiscent of Turkish homes of the last century and can’t help but remind you of all that is Turkey; modern and ancient at the same time, blended into singular and unequalled beauty that inspires awe.
A pleasant outdoor area includes a good-sized pool surrounded by lounge areas and a lovingly tended garden, while inside, the interiors have been decorated for comfort with a simple modern design theme. Well-proportioned rooms allow for great views of the pool and garden. Here you’ll enjoy the soft tone furnishings and luxuriate in the high ceilings and beautiful natural rock walls that embrace the light coming in from the floor-to-ceiling glass windows and doors. In the evening, the ambiance becomes romantic and invites you to sit near the fireplace, or in one of the intimate nooks.
- Private pool
- Sun beds and parasol
- Muskebi Hotel Beach Club access
- Private garden
- Al fresco dining covered patio
- Open plan living
- Wood burning indoor fireplace
- Smart TV with Netflix
- Fully equipped eat-in kitchen
- 24/7 Security and camera protection
- A/C and heating
- Smart home system with generator support
- Private shaded outdoor parking space (2 cars)
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
The principal bedroom with its en-suite bathroom sits upstairs. On the ground level, there are another two bedrooms that share a bathroom. Both bathrooms are contemporary with walk-in glass-walled showers and sparkling white fixtures.
A half bathroom can be found on the ground level next to the living room where a sofa bed can sleep two children with prior request.
PRINCIPAL SUITE 1 – UPSTAIRS
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Walk-in closet. En-suite open concept bathroom with double vanities, walk-in shower cabin and toilet compartment. Pool view sliding door window with guard railings.
BEDROOM 2 – GROUND
Sleeps 2 – Double bed. Adjacent bathroom with vanity and built-in walk-in shower shared with bedroom 3. Access to garden and pool.
BEDROOM 3 – GROUND
Sleeps 2 – Two twin beds. Adjacent bathroom shared with bedroom 2.
Sleeps 2 children – Sofa bed
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CURTAINS, CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, A/C, AND WI-FI.
Upon entry, the open layout immediately embraces you as you notice the warm sunlight spilling into the living, dining, and kitchen areas. The comfortable furnishings invite you to stay awhile but if you have a mind to, you can step out onto the terrace to enjoy a swim or simply lounge around the terrace and enjoy the gardens.
Rental Price Includes
- Accommodation for a maximum of 6 adults or 6 adults + 2 children sleeping on the living room sofa bed.
- Weekly housekeeping
- Weekly bed linen and towel change
- Garden and pool maintenance
- 24/7 Ambassador service (concierge)
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
Know Before You Go
- Located within a friendly neighborhood where next-door homes may overlook the pool and garden.
- Enjoy access to the Muskebi Hotel Beach Club.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a bathroom.
- A mandatory accommodation tax is applicable on all reservations (please inquire for specific information).
Staff and Services
- Swimming Pool maintenance
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- Crib available
- High-chair available
- Pet friendly, please contact us for details.
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Beach, Sailing, Restaurants, Shopping
Additional Services ($€£)
- In-villa chef service
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Medical support (doctor and nurse)
- In-villa spa service
- Grocery shopping service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!
“If you want to see heaven on earth, you should visit Bodrum! And to experience heaven on the seas, try the Blue Cruise experience!