Family-Friendly Bodrum Rental Villa with Pool Close to Beach
"This Bodrum villa offers a sense of belonging" - Reviewed by Lisa
Featuring soft overtones of rich Turkish tradition, this Bodrum rental villa offers a comfortable modern atmosphere. It is originality blended with everything you need to enjoy Bodrum, one of Turkey’s most coveted beach destinations. Both the marina and the gated community beach club sit within walking distance of this modern villa, designed in soft hues to evoke feelings of serenity and peace.
The modern design challenges conventional style and is complemented by an outdoor pool and garden that embraces the soft sandstone facade. Lounge outdoors, watch the stars and enjoy a cocktail while the kids enjoy a swim. Step into the house and feel the grandeur of the high ceilings, the fireplace, and the large, overstuffed sofas that invite you to sink into them and relax.
When you want to rest, stroll upstairs to enjoy the view, the comfortable beds in one of the three second-level bedrooms, or simply sink into an armchair and enjoy your favorite book.
This is a Turkey rental home that evokes peaceful relaxation. It is exactly what you need on your visit to Bodrum.
- Private pool
- Sun beds and parasol
- Muskebi Hotel Beach Club access
- Private garden
- Al fresco dining covered patio
- Open plan living
- Wood burning indoor fireplace
- Smart TV with Netflix
- Fully equipped eat-in kitchen
- 24/7 Security and camera protection
- A/C and heating
- Smart home system with generator support
- Private shaded outdoor parking space (2 cars)
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
The bedrooms have en-suite contemporary bathrooms with walk-in glass-walled showers and sparkling white fixtures.
PRINCIPAL SUITE 1 – UPSTAIRS
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Walk-in closet. En-suite open plan bathroom with double vanities, walk-in shower and toilet compartment. Sliding door window with guard railings and additional private terrace.
BEDROOM 2 – UPSTAIRS
Sleeps 1 – Single bed. En-suite bathroom with vanity and walk-in shower. Sliding door window with guard railings.
BEDROOM 3 – DOWNSTAIRS
Sleeps 2 – Double bed. Adjacent bathroom with vanity and walk-in shower shared with Bedroom 4. Garden view.
BEDROOM 4 DOWNSTAIRS
Sleeps 2 – Double bed. Adjacent bathroom shared with Bedroom 3. Access to garden and pool.
Sleeps 2 children – Sofa bed
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CURTAINS CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, A/C, AND WI-FI.
The rich, soft, traditional furnishings surround you in luxury while the natural sandstone facade, high ceilings, and decor accents are reminiscent of Bodrum’s rich history and reverent beauty. The open spaces leading from the living to dining and kitchen areas invite you to enjoy your stay or to walk out onto the terrace and enjoy the sun from one of the lounge chairs. Every amenity has been seen to: Wi-Fi, easy beach access, and comfort are an integral part of this home rental.
Rental Price Includes
- Accommodation for a maximum of 7 adults or 7 adults + 2 children sleeping on the living room sofa bed.
- Weekly housekeeping
- Weekly bed linen and towel change
- Garden and pool maintenance
- 24/7 Ambassador service (concierge)
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
Know Before You Go
- Located within a friendly neighborhood where next-door homes may overlook the pool and garden.
- Enjoy access to the Muskebi Hotel Beach Club.
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 share a bathroom.
- A mandatory accommodation tax is applicable on all reservations (please inquire for specific information).
Staff and Services
- Pool maintenance
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- Crib available
- High-chair available
- Pet friendly, please contact us for details.
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Beach, Sailing, Restaurants, Shopping
- In-villa chef service
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Medical support (doctor and nurse)
- In-villa spa service
- Grocery shopping service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!
“If you want to see heaven on earth, you should visit Bodrum! And to experience heaven on the seas, try the Blue Cruise experience!