Boho Beach Bungalow for Tulum Getaway
"The authentic beach chic vibe is strong here, just steps from the sea." - Reviewed by Deborah
This beach chic Soliman Bay bungalow is the perfect beach retreat for those who love the simple things in life yet want luxury when it comes to bedtime and bathrooms. It is one of three casitas that share outdoor common areas which include a pool and outdoor grill with direct access to the beach.
It comes with all the basic requirements of a beach home, including a fully equipped kitchen to prepare meals as well as indoor and outdoor areas for dining and an outdoor BBQ grill area that is shared with the two other neighbouring bungalows. The comfortable lounge area is also a great place to unwind and relax after a long day at the beach or exploring Tulum and its famed Mayan ruins by the sea.
One of the highlights of this Tulum bungalow on Soliman Bay is its outdoor patio, which is the perfect spot to soak up the sun or enjoy a meal outdoors. Guests also have access to a shared pool, which is a great place to cool off and relax on a hot day.
This Soliman Bay beach bungalow has everything you need for a delightful Tulum getaway.
- Beachside palapas
- Communal pool
- Communal pool terrace
- Private patio
- Private balcony
- Small fully equipped kitchen
- Outdoor living area
- Indoor living area
- External dining area
- Outside communal grill area
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
The Tulum beach bungalow offers two lovely boho bedrooms, each with a king-size bed, ensuring that you will have a good night’s sleep during your stay. Additionally, the first bedroom also has a mezzanine loft area with two twin beds, providing extra sleeping options.
MASTER SUITE 1
Sleeps 4 – King-size bed plus 2 Twin beds on mezzanine. En-suite bathroom with vanity. Rain head shower.
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with vanity. Rain head shower.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, A/C, AND WI-FI.
The beach bungalow is one of three casitas that share a pool and common areas that include an outside grill and direct access to the beach. This bungalow also has its own outdoor patio area and a lovely balcony upstairs for those private moments.
A fully equipped kitchen allows you to prepare simple meals to enjoy in the privacy of the bungalow or eat outside on the patio.
Rental Price Includes
- Daily housekeeping (8am-4pm)
- Complimentary use of non-motorized water sports equipment
- 24/7 Ambassador service
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
Know Before You Go
- This bungalow shares a pool and common areas with two other similar bungalows that can be booked together for groups of up to 14 for a totally private experience.
- Rates for lower room occupancy also available upon request.
- Mezzanine beds are not suitable for small children nor is the upstairs bedroom as it is accessed by an outdoor staircase.
- Don’t be put off by 5 minutes of dirt roads to get there. It’s totally worth it when you arrive.
- Cell phone coverage is patchy but Wi-Fi available throughout
- No fishing, camping, bonfires or motorized watersports permitted in the bay.
- No noise between 10pm and 7am
- Shifting seasonal currents and weather patterns can cause an unpredictable influx of seaweed on the beaches in this region, most typically from May to October.
- Tipping house staff and concierge team is customary in Mexico, but all tips should be based on level of service and satisfaction with the services provided.
- A security deposit might be required after booking confirmation (MX0348)
Staff and Services
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- High-chairs available
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Diving, fishing, world-class golf, and shopping
Additional Services ($€£)
- Round-trip airport transportation
- In-villa spa service
- Grocery shopping service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!
"I absolutely love where I live and being able to share that enthusiasm with visitors."