Chic Golf-front Villa with L-shaped Pool and Rooftop Jacuzzi
"Absolutely loved the bedroom that looks over the lily pond and the views from the principal suite!" - Reviewed by Deborah
Contemporary and brimming with charm, this Punta Mita villa enjoys a lush end plot with verdant views of the golf course fairway.
The compound nature of the villa seems to provide a distinct area for every occasion. The focal point is its L-shaped infinity lap pool that envelops the main living terrace that is furnished for entertainment and to enjoy the fairway views. Meanwhile, an impressive palapa-roofed lounge and dining area creates a semi-alfresco setting that invites guests to relax beneath its shade and revel in the beauty of the architectural feat.
Another highlight of this Punta Mita villa is the rooftop terrace with a luxury jacuzzi big enough to comfortably host 10 people. Here, the comfortable seating area and wet bar provide a modern setting that is perfect for enjoying sunset cocktails or meditating on the bubbles of the jacuzzi.
Foodies may like to know that the villa includes an in-house chef to prepare all meals and has two kitchens: one guest kitchen ideal for a Mexican cooking class and a staff kitchen where the magic happens to prepare delicious options for you.
Overall, this luxury villa in Punta Mita is the perfect place for those who appreciate modern design and love to be surrounded by beautiful natural scenery. With its prime location, stunning infinity pool, and amazing roof terrace, this villa is the epitome of luxury living in paradise.
- Ocean and golf course views
- Private infinity pool
- Roof terrace with Jacuzzi
- Club Punta Mita Premier Membership: Access to 2 Resident beach clubs, 2 Jack Nicklaus Signature golf courses, gym and tennis centre.
- Pond at the core of the property
- Poolside palapa with dining-living area
- BBQ area and pizza oven
- Indoor and outdoor living/dining areas
- Fire pit
- Fully equipped guest kitchen
- Staff kitchen
- Office area with patio
- Gym/Pilates/yoga room with sun deck
- Sonos sound system
- Full size laundry room
- Two 6-seater golf carts
- Double garage (2 vehicles + 2 golf carts)
- Central A/C
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
The open-plan compound design of the villa means that the bedrooms are distributed throughout the property. The stunning Principal Suite commands the top floor of the main living area, enjoying an expansive wraparound terrace and a huge luxury bathroom that has its own private patio with outdoor showers and loungers. Bedroom 2 is set on the ground level with a charming deck that overhangs the lily pond. Meanwhile, Bedrooms 3 and 4 are located together beneath the jacuzzi terrace and Bedrooms 5 and 6 are set next to each other at the rear of the property near the entrance next to the gym.
PRINCIPAL SUITE 1 – UPPER LEVEL
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Large suite. Huge en-suite bathroom with standalone tub, shower, steam room, twin vanity and private patio with outdoor shower and loungers. Access to a wraparound terrace with ocean and golf views.
BEDROOM 2 – GROUND
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with vanity and shower. Access to deck over the lily pond.
BEDROOM 3 – GROUND
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with twin vanities, tub and shower.
BEDROOM 4 GROUND
Sleeps 2-4 – Two Queen-size beds. En-suite bathroom with twin vanities and shower.
BEDROOM 5 – GROUND REAR
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Huge en-suite bathroom with twin vanities and shower plus an outside patio with outside tub and shower.
BEDROOM 6 – GROUND REAR
Sleeps 2-4 – Two Queen-size beds. En-suite bathroom with twin vanities shower.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE TV, SAFE BOX, CLOSETS, HOTEL QUALITY SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, A/C, CEILING FANS, AND WI-FI.
Inside, the open plan living and dining area is stylishly furnished with comfortable seating and an elegant dining table, creating a space that is primed for entertaining. Meanwhile, a separate alfresco social area with a giant palapa roof is superb for relaxing and gatherings alike.
The pool terrace that wraps around the interior lounge and dining area is a showstopper, wonderful for taking in the beautiful views of the golf course or enjoying a refreshing swim in the L-shaped pool that is long enough for laps.
The gym-Pilates-yoga room with sun deck is ideal for guests who want to keep up with their fitness routine or enjoy a private massage. The rooftop jacuzzi terrace is the ultimate spot to unwind, with stunning views of the surrounding landscape and a luxurious jacuzzi that can accommodate up to 10 guests.
Rental Price Includes
- Accommodation for maximum 12 adults or up to 14 when accompanied by children.
- Daily housekeeping service
- Cook for breakfast, lunch and dinner preparation (Groceries $)
- Two 6-seater golf carts
- 24/7 Ambassador service
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
- Club Punta Mita Premier Golf Membership – includes access to 3 beach clubs, (Pacifico, Kupuri and St Regis), 1 surf club (La Lancha), 1 ocean sports club (Porta Fortuna) with pier and water sports rental equipment, 2 Jack Nicklaus golf courses, a golf academy, 2 driving ranges and 3 practice putting greens, fitness center ($) and tennis center with pickleball courts, walking and cycling paths, spa and kids club. Restaurants at each beach, surf and ocean club. Access to Sea Breeze beach club at The St Regis Resort upon reservation only, subject to occupancy and a minimum consumption ($). Please note: membership grants access to these areas that are otherwise restricted; fees, rental charges and costs for services and consumption may apply.
Know Before You Go
- The end plot location means there is a neighbor on one side only with a golf-cart path running alongside the other side.
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times with special attention for young children by the pool and near the golf course.
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 have large bathrooms with bathtub and are connected by a passageway, making them ideal for a family with parents in one bedroom and children next door.
- Bedrooms 5 and 6 are in a separate building near the entrance to the property next to the gym; great for those seeking privacy.
- Only the Principal Suite has an ocean view, while Bedroom 2 looks over the lily pond.
- Not ideal for those with mobility issues to get to bedrooms. Ramps are needed for wheelchair access.
- As is typical of a home in a lush area of the tropics, wildlife and insects should be expected. This villa is regularly fumigated; however insects are possible in outdoor areas and if doors are left open, especially during the rainy season.
Staff and Services
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- Young children must be supervised at all times: home opens to a golf course and a path where golf carts pass during the day, large, deep pool with no child protection, concrete floors.
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Surfing, stand-up paddle, diving, parasailing, snorkeling, fishing, whale watching, spear fishing, horseback riding, ATV, zip lines, golf, tennis, yoga, shopping
Additional Services ($€£)
- In-villa chef service
- Round-trip airport transportation
- In-villa spa service
- Grocery shopping service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!
Perfect ForWeddingsNatureBeachHoneymoonFamiliesFriendsRomanceEventsGolfCandle Lite DinnersRestaurantsSurfing
"We are so lucky to live and breath the beauty of this magical destination every day. We love sharing our passion with guests!"