Pure-Bred Sevillana Beauty
"Feel far from it all in the middle of everything" - Reviewed by Lisa
Seville is a fascinating city, and a stay in this unique home is like living in a beautiful, fascinating museum – it just tells the true story of this passionate city.
Peer through the wrought iron door to the amazing secrets hidden behind and immerse yourself in the real world of old, elegant Seville. This is a world few are privileged to encounter, especially in such pristine conditions. Every colour, texture, emotion you associate with Seville is the sum of this house.
The home is situated around a central patio filled with flowers, shade trees and a water feature.
Interior delights abound like the “Tile” sitting room – an accumulation of antique tiles in mosaic form. Patterns, textures and a riot of subtle colour are combined with a mix of antique and super-comfy furniture. The sunny “Butterfly Room” is aptly named as it is the ideal place for watching passing mariposas light on the many flowers of the colourful patio below.
Bedroom suites and living areas are all well-endowed with fabulous fabrics, collections, artwork and pristine antiques.
Street sounds are masked by thick walls. Cross the peaceful threshold and find yourself in a labyrinth of bars, restaurants and shops – right in the heart of Seville!
- 4th-floor patio with 360-degree views of everything you would ever want to see in Seville!
- Water features on the ground floor and on the 4th floor
- Great location – centre of all sightseeing!
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
All bedrooms are decorated with timeless Spanish antiques, fabrics and hand-made rugs. They offer plenty of natural light as well as creature comforts with their elegant bedding and toiletries. Each bathroom has a unique tile motif.
All bathrooms but one have bathtubs, some with antique feet, others tiled… but all are impeccable!
Each room sleeps 2 – Two Twin beds. These rooms offer lovely views of the gardens. All have en-suite bathrooms with tub and shower.
Each room sleeps 2 – Two Twin beds. Both have en-suite bathrooms.
BEDROOM 7 – 3RD FLOOR
Sleeps 2 – Sitting area. En-suite bathroom.
BEDROOM 8 – 3RD FLOOR
Sleeps 2 – Two Twin beds. En-suite bathrooms.
Twin beds can be configured as Kings if desired.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE QUALITY SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS AND TOILETRIES.
A riot of colour and comfort – This Seville rental home is a delight to enjoy. It’s a haven from the hot Andalucía sun and a gentle retreat from the bustle of the city’s sights. Indulge in a little Old World gracious living with a butler-served breakfast on the patio or a noble dinner by candlelight.
The rooms are furnished with elegant, comfortable sofas, contemporary original artwork and collections of small prints. Wooden-beamed ceilings add an authentic air of pure Seville.
- Three-story building
- Living and dining rooms are located on the ground and 2nd floor
- Bedrooms on the upper levels can be reached by elevator
- The rooftop terrace with viewing patio, bar, bathroom, lounge furniture and water feature is the perfect location for a dinner, cocktail or even a small rooftop wedding!
Rental Price Includes
- Breakfast buffet
Know Before You Go
- Parking garage close by.
- The adjoining street is a pedestrian walkway.
- The house is very quiet.
- Take walking shoes – you’ll need them!
- Located in the heart of flamenco /tapas /sightseeing.
Staff and Services
- Staff of 4
- Private chef (upon request)
- Massage (upon request)
- Chauffeur (upon request)
Kids Services & Activities
- Child-friendly property provides a crib, a high-chair and toys
- A nanny can be provided upon request (additional charges apply)
- No pets allowed.
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Sightseeing, museums, tapas bars, restaurants, nightlife, shopping, art galleries, flamenco shows
- Personalized Vineyard Tours and Tastings – Private wine tastings and vineyard visits arranged and/or accompanied by Elena Domecq.
- Equestrian Activities – Equestrian fans will be delighted to participate in a private tour of the Royal Equestrian School in Jerez.
- Classic Spanish Country Pursuits – A tailor-made program where you can learn the arts of flamenco, rejoneo, and bullfighting.
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Private tour guide
- Chauffeured transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Babysitting services
- Organizing car rentals
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations.
- Other services may be available – just ask!
"My destination is a unique place combining history, culture, beaches, gastronomy, golf and more!"