Cozy home on the Guardian Golf Course
“Excellent fairway vistas and sleek design.” - Reviewed by Lisa
Josep Llinás has managed to capture sleek design with a more down-to-earth family feel. Maybe it’s the dark slate floors or perhaps it’s the lovely location. In any case, this two-story home with direct access to the golf course and gardens is a well-proportioned vacation getaway.
With great spaces both inside and out, living and dining take place on the entryway level which leads to a lovely patio. The lower level offers access to the very private pool and sun deck. Despite the home’s golf course location, the pool has been well concealed to offer its fun finders plenty of privacy and seclusion.
The gorgeous greens of the golf course make a great backdrop for this home which is surrounded by lovely olive and pine trees as well as a fragrant hedge of rosemary which gives off a wonderful, fresh scent.
- Gated community with 24-hour security
- Golf course location
- L-shaped swimming pool
- Closed kitchen
- 2 sitting areas
- Multiple patios for sun, living and dining
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
The Master is located on the entryway/living floor, while Bedrooms 2 and 3 are on the lower – swimming pool level. All bedrooms have access to pool, garden and golf course. Bathrooms are a nice contrast between the slate floor tiles and handmade white subway tiles.
MASTER BEDROOM – ENTRY LEVEL
Sleeps 2 – Two Twin beds/King-size bed. Corner sliding door to shared patio and golf course. En-suite bathroom with tub/shower combo and bidet.
Sleeps 2 – Two Twin beds. Access to shared patio. Shares a white-glazed bathroom with tub/shower combo and bidet. with Bedroom 3.
Sleeps 2 – Two Twin beds. Access to shared patio. Shares a white-glazed bathroom with tub/shower combo and bidet. with Bedroom 2.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS AND TOILETRIES. BATHROBES, HAIR DRYERS AND SLIPPERS UPON REQUEST.
The entryway leads to a living room with a TV, cozy fireplace and sitting area. A separate kitchen and dining room – all with plenty of natural light – feature sliding glass doors which lead to patios and gardens with lovely garden features.
The taupe upholstery makes the perfect backdrop for multi-coloured, fun throw pillows. Artwork here is minimal – the emphasis is on the green scene outdoors.
- Indoor/outdoor living and dining
- Closed, fully-fitted kitchen
- Private, L-shaped swimming pool and patio
Rental Price Includes
- Free shuttle to all resort amenities
- Daily housekeeping
- Breakfast service
Know Before You Go
- Very private property
- Pool is not heated
- Development is not completely constructed
- Some minor maintenance issues were scheduled to take place after our visit
Staff and Services
- Daily housekeeping
Kids Services & Activities
- Kid-friendly property
- Please contact us for details.
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Golf, swimming, hiking, bird-watching, sightseeing, restaurant, diving, snorkeling, wave sports, horse riding, tennis.
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Private tour guide
- Chauffeured transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Babysitting services
- Organizing car rentals
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!
"Let me show you around Nazare, sharing the things I love most with you!"