Picture Perfect Villa with Views over Positano
"Falcons soaring overhead, Capri and the Galli Islands beckoning in the foreground ... the quiet... and the outdoor gym... it’s magic here! " - Reviewed by Lisa
An infinity pool hangs high above the Mediterranean in one of the world’s most sought-after areas with never-ending views out to the Galli islands. Positano and the Amalfi Coast stretch away to your left with one dramatic rocky headline after another. The world’s most-photographed colorful villages cascade down endless cliffs as if falling into the bluest of seas. This will be your daily view here in this sumptuous retreat at the end of a road which is not only flanked by world-class vistas to the south but a totally-uninhabited, natural preserve to the north.
The peace and tranquility, the spectacular views and the heady, aromatic air almost take your breath away. You can’t help but stop, look, and take in the sheer beauty that surrounds. You are in a very special place.
This is a home in which to relax and get away from reality.
So, go ahead and invest your time and currency further afield during the day. Then come home to a private chef or the best pizza or local, home-cooked food takeaway you could ever want.
- Heated salt-water pool
- Fabulous views
- Totally private and completely quiet
- Remote-controlled security gate
- Intercom, exterior cameras and house alarm
- Procedures for safety = 1 fire extinguisher
- 2 Wi-Fi networks
- Smart TVs in all rooms
- International plug sockets – no need for adapters
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Bedrooms are classically modern with a light, airy ambiance and high ceilings. They boast beautifully-preserved, warm, hardwood parquet floors and a breezy, uncluttered – but tastefully composed – design motif.
Bedrooms are almost all equal in size and feel. Two Master Suites on the lower level share a patio with a sunken Jacuzzi.
The two bedrooms on the entryway level share a bathroom situated between the two rooms.
Bedrooms 1, 2 and 3 have outstanding sea and island views and access to patios. Bedroom 4 is no less grand in stature and size but lacks direct access to the exterior facilities.
MASTER BEDROOM 1 – LOWER LEVEL
Sleeps 2 – EU Queen-size bed. Access to shared patio with Jacuzzi. En-suite bathroom with tub/rain-head shower combo + hand-held shower and bidet.
MASTER BEDROOM 2 – LOWER LEVEL
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Access to shared patio with Jacuzzi. En-suite bathroom with jetted, corner tub with shower, rain-head shower, double vanity and bidet.
BEDROOM 3 – UPPER LEVEL
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Access to pool patio. Shares a bathroom with rain-head shower and jets with Bedroom 4.
BEDROOM 4 – UPPER LEVEL
Sleeps 2 – Two Twin beds/King-size bed. Shares a bathroom with rain-head shower and jets with Bedroom 3.
LIVING ROOM – UPPER LEVEL
Sleeps 2 – One of the sofas converts into a Double bed.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, ETRO TOILETRIES, MAKEUP MIRRORS, HAIR DRYERS, ROBES, SLIPPERS, BLACKOUT BLINDS, WARM AND COOL LIGHTING, SMART TVS WITH HOTEL FEATURES AND NETFLIX, WI-FI, USB PLUGS, PHONES, HEATING AND PERSONALIZED A/C.
Where does the living begin? You really start to “live” when you step out of the car and walk down the wisteria-covered stairway to the jaw-dropping views of the Galli Islands. With an infinite number of sunny days on the Amalfi Coast, chances are patios doors will be flung open allowing the sunshine and breezes to envelop every patio, terrace and living/dining space.
So many options! Where to begin? Start the day with a cup of coffee on the lower terrace while contemplating the remarkable ocean views. Enjoy an al fresco breakfast on the spacious patio under a shady awning. What’s next? Maybe swing for a while in a hammock under a fig tree? Lounge about at the pool cabana with its flowery white curtains? Did I mention the massage cabana nestled in a grove of olive trees? Tough, really, to decide how best to “live” in this home!
If ever a rare episode of inclement weather should confine you to the cozy home, you can snuggle on the comfy sofas, light the fire, watch TV or relax in the Jacuzzi.
- Living room with courtesy bar
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Eat-in kitchen table seats 6
- Al fresco dining for 10 on the terrace
- Patio with automatic retractable awning
- Saltwater infinity pool – can be heated (additional charges apply)
- Jacuzzi for up to 5 people
The outside of this home deserves a special mention as guests will want to spend as much – if not more – time here than inside the home. Multiple terraces cascade down towards the ocean – each with a sitting area, hammock or place to rest, relax or take a meal.
A large pool terrace with covered pergola makes the ideal place to while away the day. And the lovely infinity pool is the ideal place to cool off and marvel at the beauty that surrounds.
- Hammock terrace
- Night lights hidden in pots
- Massage gazebo with 2 tables
- Lower terrace with covered dining area
- Additional terraces with dining tables
- Outdoor shower (for no reason)
- Pool patio with kitchen (BBQ, sink, burner)
The outdoor, open-air gym deserves a mention because of its astonishing views. The scene here will motivate even the most exercise-phobic soul into action!
- 2 exercise bikes
- Resistance machine
- Punch bag
Rental Price Includes
- Housekeeper (3 hours/wk)
- Change of linens mid-week and upon request
Know Before You Go
- Cleaning fee to be paid in cash at arrival
- Saltwater pool heating available on request
- Tourist Tax is NOT included
- Upon arrival at the Villa the property owner/manager will ask you to fill in a form with your passport details, pay the security deposit and the Tourist Tax in cash.
- A ramp to the pool and small ramps on the living level provide partial wheelchair access
- Loved the attention to minor details: Water softener system, international electrical sockets, Smart TVs, good Wi-Fi coverage
- A curiosity is the security camera monitor located in the 1/2 bath?
- Master 2 closet is not full length
- At the time of my visit, pillows were all memory foam
- Loved the aromatic room spray
- Please note winter in Positano is low season, where most restaurants and stores are closed
Staff and Services
Kids Services & Activities
- Kid-friendly property
- 3 cribs
- High chairs
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Golf, horseback riding, sightseeing, sea kayaking, parasailing, scuba diving, biking, hiking, swimming, shopping, nightlife, culture, pool
Additional Services ($€£)
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Private tour guide
- Chauffeured transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Babysitting services
- Organizing car rentals
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations.
- Other services may be available – just ask!