Private One-Bedroom Villa in Douro with Pool and Resort Access
"Breath-taking views of vine covered hill slopes, comfort and privacy in a truly unique wine-growing landmark" - Reviewed by Rita
This brand new one-bedroom villa is the perfect retreat to relax in heart of Portugal’s premier wine district, where the Douro River takes central stage with its magnificent views of vine covered hill slopes.
With the luxury of being located within a 5-star hotel setting where life centers around a large 19th century manor estate, you can either treat yourself to a spa treatment, partake in the many available experiences or enjoy the local organic produce prepared at the restaurant.
The interior design of this Douro villa is inspired by the undulating scenery, including a semicircular living room with fireplace, perfect to cosy up during the winter, sipping a glass of wine.
On sunny days, you can enjoy the private sun deck, basking on the sofas or taking in some rays on the sun loungers. The heated swimming pool is perfect to relax or exercise making use of its counter-current equipment.
This villa may be reserved individually or combined with an adjacent villa or suites for larger groups of family and friends.
- Private heated swimming pool
- Access to a 5-star wine and spa resort
- Vineyard views
- Counter-current swimming equipment
- Private sundeck
- Shaded gazebo with sunbeds
- Fully equipped open plan kitchen
- Wine fridge
- Dining area
- Living area with fireplace
- Flatscreen TV
- Independent entrance
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Sleeps 2 – Two Twin beds or King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with bathtub.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, A/C, AND WI-FI.
This exclusive private villa in Douro features a bespoke and comfortable rounded living area with fireplace connected to a dining area and open-plan kitchen with quality appliances and a wine fridge.
Rental Price Includes
- Daily housekeeping (except weekends and national holidays)
- Bed linen change every 3 days
- Towel change upon request
- Use of spa facilities (services €)
- 24/7 Ambassador service
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
Know Before You Go
- Larger parties may book adjoining two-bedroom villa next door.
- Photos are representative, therefore, the villa you stay in may look slightly different.
- Rates for this home are dynamic and may vary. Price will be confirmed at time of reservation. Please inquire.
- This villa is part of a 5-star resort that can provide additional services (€) such as breakfast, half-board, and full-board as well as access to restaurants with three dining experiences, communal pool, spa with heated indoor pool and chromotherapy, wine library and tastings.
Staff and Services
- Fullboard (€)
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- Day bed available upon request and subject to availability.
- Guests under 14 years old are only allowed in the spa from 9am to 12pm and must be accompanied by an adult.
- Pet friendly
- Fully trained and well-behaved pets are welcome (Less than 15 lbs. or 7 kg.)
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Restaurants, spa, wine making activities, wine &dine river cruises, visits to local wineries, grape stomping during harvest time, private guided tours on e-bikes, spa, tile painting workshops, prehistoric rock art site in Coa Valley visits, wine library and terrace
- In-villa chef service
- Medical doctor
- Round-trip airport transportation
- In-villa spa service
- Grocery shopping service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!
“I want guests to experience the most exclusive services and experiences in Douro but still feeling like they are at home.”