Dramatic luxury Villa in Kalkan, Turkey
"Drama and luxury with superb views over Kalkan where hours of endless fun are to be had just watching the ever-changing view" - Reviewed by Lisa
Striking architecture and impressive views combine in one powerful sensory overload, vivid blue and turquoise hues, lush verdant gardens, brilliant tones of bougainvillea and the crispest white walls create an amazing and everlasting impression. An impressive family home for rent in Kalkan found in a remarkable location without losing any functionality or holiday home comfort.
Four strikingly different villas neighbour each other, which can be booked together for larger groups of up to 24 guests. Each villa enjoys access to the close by five-star hotel facilities including the beach club with daybeds perched over crystal clear waters, restaurant, room service and a complementary motor launch to nearby Kalkan.
Walls of glass let the views flood in and a clean and clever floor plan with open living/dining and kitchen feels as if you are floating on the sea. Sliding glass doors open to the terrace with cosy exterior living furniture. Days will be spend hanging over the infinity pool edge surveying the ever-changing views.
- Panoramic sea and mountain views
- Private infinity pool
- Indoor/outdoor living and dining
- Multiple terraces and balconies
- Floor-to-ceiling glass windows
- Fully fitted and equipped kitchen
- Access to Hotel facilities
- Excellent location for beach, Kalkan and beach clubs
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Bedrooms offer simple décor with white walls and bedding leaving plenty of room for the garden and sea views to take the focus.
Bathrooms are streamlined and efficient with a sexy freestanding tub in Bedroom 2, leaving lots of room for candlelit, bubble filled scented soaks.
The majestic Master Suite on the mezzanine exposes panoramic landscapes and incredible sunsets.
MASTER SUITE 1 – UPPER FLOOR
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with shower and tub. Sea and mountain views.
BEDROOM 2 – LOWER FLOOR
Sleeps 2 – 2 x Twin beds. En-suite bathroom with shower. Separate entrance from terrace.
MASTER SUITE 3 – LOWER FLOOR
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with shower and tub. Sea views from both bedroom and bathroom.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, A/C, AND WI-FI.
The inside flows to the out, the whole is designed to feel as if the two merge. A well fitted kitchen is a joy to use and the added benefit of calling room service for an impromptu dinner under the stars makes the home even more special.
Comfy indoor and outdoor living spaces leave plenty of options for gathering with friends or reading a book whilst enjoying the breezes.
Rental Price Includes
- Welcome hamper
Know Before You Go
- The villa has its own private pool but no access to hotel communal pool
- The sea is abundant with turtles
- Turkish beds tend to be on the hard side
- The master suite offers fabulous views but can be a little light for those seeking darker sleeping conditions
- Multiple villas side by side mean that larger groups of up to 24 guests can be accommodated when booked together.
Guests will have access to the following hotel facilities.
- Breakfast ($) – must be booked 1-day prior due hotel capacity
- Beach Club
- Room service
- Complimentary motor launch to Kalkan (runs throughout the day and early evening)
- Massage service ($)
- A mandatory accommodation tax is applicable on all reservations (please inquire for specific information)
Staff and Services
- Cleaning and linen change (every other day)
- Concierge services
- Chef ($)
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Sunset boat trips, quadbike safaris, gullet cruise, sightseeing, beach, shopping, gastronomy, nightlife.
Additional Services ($€£)
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- In Villa chef services
- In-villa spa service
- Chef for evening meal
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Concierge services
- Babysitting services
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!
"This is my hometown - Kalkan. I'll be more than happy to share the beauty of Kalkan with you."