Evora Villa with Private Pool Offering 5-Star Facilities!
"This villa is a serene sanctuary filled with easy, breezy elegance!" - Reviewed by Rita
Opening up to a scenic view of the Alentejo plains, this resort villa’s décor is a tribute to its natural surroundings combining a streamlined and sophisticated style. In light earthy tones and elements of wood and clay, the villa is characteristic of the region’s architecture.
This is a beautiful private villa with three en-suite bedrooms, a lounge divided into a living area with fireplace, dining area, and a fully fitted kitchen. The villa’s open-air living space with sliding glass doors invites the beauty of the private pool terrace to infuse the interiors with light while making al fresco dining an attractive option and sunning yourself by the pool a must.
Meanwhile, as this villa is located on a 5-star resort, you can also enjoy the multitude of experiences and activities for the whole family, from pottery workshops to sowing and harvesting to spa treatments or lounging by the communal pools. Here, gastronomy, adventure and nature are on the menu, where time seems to stand still and everyone will find something new to discover, regardless of your age.
- Private pool
- 2 communal outdoor pools
- Communal indoor pool
- Communal spa with Turkish bath and sauna
- Shaded furnished terrace
- Al fresco dining
- Living room
- Flat screen TV
- Dining area
- Fully equipped kitchen
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
One principal suite and two guest suites all follow the same look and feel: warm wooden floors, floaty floor-to-ceiling drapery and minimal accessories sourced locally. Each suite offers a pristine bathroom and a lovely exterior patio on which to enjoy early morning coffee or late-night star gazing.
PRINCIPAL SUITE 1
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with double vanity and bathtub with rain head shower by the window. Private balcony.
Sleeps 2 – Two Twin-beds (0.90 wide). En-suite bathroom with vanity and walk-in shower. Private balcony.
Sleeps 2 –Two Twin-beds- En-suite bathroom with vanity and walk-in shower. Private balcony.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, ROBES, MAKE-UP MIRROR, HAIR DRYER, A/C, AND WI-FI.
The lounge area is divided into a living area with fireplace, dining area, and a fully fitted kitchen. The villa’s open-air living space with sliding glass doors invites the beauty of the private pool terrace to infuse the interiors with light while making al fresco dining an attractive option and sunning yourself by the pool a must.
Rental Price Includes
- Daily breakfast served in the resort restaurant
- Daily housekeeping
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
- 24-hour services (hotel reception)
- Access to resort facilities that include a restaurant, market and bar, outdoor bar and seating area, 2 outdoor swimming pools, kids’ area, spa with 2 treatment rooms, sauna and Turkish bath, 1 heated indoor swimming pool, Life fitness gym and group lessons, meeting room with outdoor area, chef’s table (outdoor), outdoor leisure area, didactic farm and vegetable garden
Know Before You Go
- There are several similar homes available that can accommodate larger parties staying next door to each other.
- Semi-detached home with neighbours.
- Communal indoor pool is part of the SPA area, featuring sauna,
- Turkish bath, gym and treatment rooms. It is open 24 hours and offers garden view.
- Rates for this home are dynamic and may vary. Price will be confirmed at time of reservation. Please inquire for rates.
Staff and Services
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- Children under 3 stay free of charge
- Cribs and extra bed only by request and subject to availability (€).
- Children up to 12 years old can use the indoor pool daily from 1pm
- Kids area
- Animal yoga for children (€)
- Family planting and harvesting (€)
- Pet friendly
- Please contact us for details (€).
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Spa treatments with locally sourced artisanal products
- Gastronomy experiences of regional wine and local produce, cooking lessons, outdoor meals (picnics, breakfast, dinner)
- Traditional pottery workshops
- Nature adventures, hiking, horseback riding, bike riding or bird’s-eye viewing in a hot-air balloon are the best activities to enjoy the Alentejo’s plains and its natural fauna and flora
Additional Services ($€£)
- In-villa chef service
- Round-trip airport transportation
- In-villa spa service
- Grocery shopping service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!