Superbly Private Fairy Tale Villa Near La Zagaleta Resort
"You’ll be blown away by the truly breath-taking views in this magical villa." - Reviewed by Deborah
Nestled in the heart of an exclusive gated community in the Marbella hills, this is a beautifully renovated luxury rental home near La Zagaleta resort with 57,000 square meters of private land and a plethora of amenities to enjoy. Decorated in a traditionally Andalusian manner with colorful wooden beam ceilings, wooden windows, and Arabic tile roofs, this is a genuinely striking property.
What stands out here is how this Marbella rental home has been lovingly designed to fit in with the stunning natural landscape. From the rolling hills in the distance to the olive and fruit trees which dot the villas grounds, this property is made for people who love to be in nature.
Just picture how wonderful your day could be when you wake up to the sight of the rolling hills, fresh with morning dew, as the sun starts to rise – a light breakfast by the pool, a spate of sunbathing before lunch, and trip into Marbella city center for some fine dining in the evening.
- Private saltwater pool
- Sun loungers
- Pool house with kitchen
- Al fresco dining
- Multiple terraces
- Private “Romantic Garden”
- Children’s playground
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining room
- Smart TVs with international channels
- Separate fully equipped studios for additional privacy
- Close to golf courses
- 3 car semi-closed garage
- 24/7 security
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
As well as the bedrooms in the main house, there are two private annex studios with private entrances. These offer great options for those who like their own space. Each bedroom in this property has an en-suite bathroom.
MASTER SUITE 1 – GROUND LEVEL
Sleeps 2 – Queen-size bed. En-suite bathroom with tub and shower. Dressing room and living room. Garden and sea views.
STUDIO 2 – GROUND LEVEL
Sleeps 2 – Queen-size bed. En-suite bathroom with shower. Living room with terrace. Private entrance. Garden and sea views.
STUDIO 3 – GROUND LEVEL
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with shower. Living room. Fully equipped kitchen. Separate entrance.
BEDROOM 4 – UPPER LEVEL
Sleeps 2 – Queen-size bed. En-suite bathroom with shower. Shares TV lounging area with Bedroom 5. Mountain views.
BEDROOM 5 – UPPER LEVEL
Sleeps 2 – Two Twin beds. En-suite bathroom with shower. Shares TV lounging area with Bedroom 5. Mountain views.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, A/C, AND WI-FI.
Rental Price Includes
- Air Conditioning
- Cleaning (3 days, 4h/week)
Know Before You Go
- The pool is slightly separate from the main house, although the walk down the new path is very enjoyable
- Two studios have separate entrances.
Staff and Services
- Villa manager
- 24/7 security guard
- Butler ($)
- Chef ($)
- Masseuse ($)
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Marina, equestrian facilities, polo, spa treatments, golf, deep sea fishing, swimming, water sports, restaurants, beaches, walking, cycling, yachting, sightseeing, museums, Spanish cultural activities, shopping, casinos, nightlife, concerts, cinemas.
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- In-villa spa service
- Chef for evening meal
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Concierge services
- Babysitting services
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!