Charming Golf Course Villa for Family Fun in Mita’s Las Palmas
"An all-round top choice! Peace and tranquility abound in its private location camouflaged among the palm trees." - Reviewed by Deborah
Having received a delightful and refreshing renovation, this charming golf course villa in Las Palmas, Punta Mita is a top choice for families, couples, small groups of friends and golfers.
Recent upgrades in the décor and furniture have given a fabulous fresh lease of life to the villa that enjoys one of the more private settings within the Las Palmas neighborhood inside the gates of the famed Punta Mita development.
The open-plan design where kitchen, dining area and lounge all merge into one sociable space is a key attraction here. Host your family dinners in the cool of the AC or head out to the terrace to enjoy the warmth and balmy breeze by the pool with a barbecue prepared on the grill.
Outside, the pool terrace offers picturesque views of the golf course, embraced on both sides by lush palms that give additional privacy while a day bed and sun loungers set the scene for ultra-comfortable languishing.
And let’s not forget the benefit of full Club Punta Mita membership that allows you to enjoy access to multiple private beach clubs and two Jack Nicklaus golf courses ($).
This villa is an all-round top choice!
- Private pool
- Premium Club Punta Mita membership which allows access to resident’s only beach clubs, golf, spas, gym, tennis courts and more ($)
- Indoor and outdoor living and dining areas
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Breakfast bar
- Quiet location
- 2 Bikes
- AC and Wi-Fi throughout
- Parking for 2 vehicles
- Golf cart
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
The Master Suite boasts a petite private patio and small, lush garden while its large bathroom has an ultra-deep custom-made tub as well as an indoor and outdoor shower. Bedroom 2 benefits from privileged access to the pool terrace and has an en-suite bathroom with a bathtub and separate shower. Meanwhile, Bedroom 3 is very versatile, making it ideal for a couple in a king size bed or set up for 3 children in single beds making use of the upper bunk bed.
MASTER SUITE 1
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Large room with lounge area and TV. En-suite bathroom with bathtub, twin vanities, outdoor shower, and walk-in closet with safety deposit box. Access to private garden view patio with table and chairs.
Sleeps 2-4 – Two Queen-size beds. TV. En-suite bathroom with bathtub, shower and twin vanity. Walk-in closet. Golf course view
Sleeps 2-3 – Two single beds or 1 King-size bed + 1 single bunk bed. TV. En-suite bathroom with vanity and shower.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, SAFETY DEPOSIT BOX, CEILING FANS, A/C, AND WI-FI.
The villa’s open plan interior with high ceilings opens to the pool terrace, making it ideal for families who can watch children play in the pool from the living spaces or for groups who want to feel connected.
The grill and outside dining area are a treat for those who love to be outdoors and enjoy the golf-course views.
Rental Price Includes
- Daily housekeeping service
- Linen and towel change every 3 days or upon request
- Breakfast preparation (groceries $)
- 24/7 Ambassador service (concierge)
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
- Club Punta Mita Premier Membership – access to 2 beach clubs (Pacifico and Kupuri), 1 surf club (La Lancha), 1 ocean sports club (Porta Fortuna) with pier and water sports rental equipment, 2 Jack Nicklaus golf courses, a golf academy, 2 driving ranges and 3 practice putting greens, fitness center and tennis center with pickleball courts, walking and cycling paths, spa and kids club. Access to Sea Breeze beach club at The St. Regis Resort upon reservation only, subject to occupancy and a minimum consumption ($). Restaurants at each beach, surf and ocean club. Please note: membership grants access to these areas that are otherwise restricted; fees, rental charges and costs for services and consumption may apply.
- 4-seater golf cart
Know Before You Go
- Quiet, camouflaged location on the 5th Fairway of the Jack Nicklaus Pacifico Golf Course.
- The bathroom for Bedroom 3 has an en-suite entrance as well as a door to the courtyard for use as a social bathroom.
Staff and Services
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Golf, deep-sea fishing, swimming, restaurants, beaches, walking, surfing, stand-up paddle, diving, parasailing, snorkelling, whale watching, spear fishing, horseback riding, ATV, zip lines, golf, tennis, yoga, shopping, spa treatments
- In-villa chef service
- Round-trip airport transportation
- In-villa spa service
- Grocery shopping service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
"With 20 years and counting living in paradise, let me make your stay here a dream come true."