Unique Flora Farms Cottage with Private Dip Pool
"Totally unique chance to enjoy an exquisite farm-to-cottage stay in Los Cabos!" - Reviewed by Deborah
Love Luxury? Love organic food? Love Cabo? Nestled within Flora Farm’s original vegetable gardens, this rustic-luxe stand-alone cottage with private dipping pool and all the mod cons located within the renowned Flora Farms private community in Los Cabos could have been tailored just for you.
Just imagine being able to pick fresh produce from the organic farm and take it straight to your kitchen and table in your private cottage. That is just one of the many privileges afforded to you as guest staying in one of Flora Farms’ unique homes just a short drive to San Jose del Cabo and local beaches, including a private beach club ($).
The layout of this quaint Cabo cottage is a clear reminder that you are indeed staying on a farm for conscious visitors seeking an extraordinary experience. The double-height beamed ceilings are reminiscent of a luxury barn with curated horticulture-inspired décor that speaks the one-of-a-kind language our curators at Tripwix like to call Cabo country-chic.
We highly recommend you allow us to arrange a private chef to prepare a delicious menu based on the freshest crops on the farm or try out the restaurant. You might also enjoy the on-site cooking classes or medicinal plant walk, among other culinary-themed activities.
- Private dipping pool
- Private low-density gated community with 24-hour security on a boutique organic farm, home to the famed Flora’s Field Kitchen restaurant and organic market.
- Access to communal pool and hot tub (within private gated area)
- Access to Private Beach Club (15 min drive – day pass required $)
- Access to Flora Farms Spa with yoga and pilates studio, a juice bar.
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Breakfast bar
- Living room
- Dining table for 6
- Outdoor grill
- Fire pit
- Bluetooth speakers
- Purified water system
- Satellite TV
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- Washing machine and dryer
- Organic Harvesting Privileges
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Five-star quality and rustic-chic merge in both of these luxury bedrooms. Time to lay your head to rest in fine linens and top-quality bedding for wholesome nightly slumber.
MASTER BEDROOM 1
Sleeps 2 – California King Bed. En-suite bathroom with rain-head shower/bathtub combo and twin vanity. Access to private terrace with garden views.
Sleeps 2 – Queen-size bed. En-suite bathroom with single sink and rain shower.
Sleeps 2 – Sofa bed.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, BATHROBES, 5-STAR HOTEL QUALITY SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, A/C, AND WI-FI.
Rustic luxury at its best. You really get the country-farm feeling in the main living areas of this cottage with its beamed ceilings and floor-to-ceiling patio doors leading to a spacious terrace with fire pit and garden views.
Enjoy top quality furniture and soft furnishings with a classic country-chic twist, much of which is custom-made at Flora Farms.
Take some time to relax by your private dipping pool or head to Flora Farm’s larger community heated swimming pool where you will also find a jacuzzi.
Rental Price Includes
- Daily housekeeping
- Organic farming privileges
Know Before You Go
- This home can sleep up to 6 guests only when accompanied by children (max 4 adults + 2 children)
- Walking distance to the famed Flora’s Field Kitchen restaurant, market and a curated selection of boutique shops.
- A harvest concierge is available to explain how to enjoy the harvesting privileges at the farm (full introductions take place on Mondays), which allows guests to pick vegetables, herbs, and fruit from the farm’s fields.
- Soaps are all handcrafted
- A variety of classes and activities available on site such as cooking and painting classes as well as a medicinal plant walk.
- Your reserved cottage may have a slightly different layout, decor and views as the photos shown here.
- Daily gratuity fee applicable to be paid on site.
- Reservation period must run between Sat-Sat
- IMPORTANT: Please wait to be contacted directly by the local management company for this home before booking flights or making solid travel arrangements. Due to the unique nature of these Flora Farms rentals, final confirmation of availability may take up to 48 hours.
Staff and Services
- Daily maid service
- Harvest concierge
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- Small dogs may be permitted upon prior requests and subject to a pet fee. Please ask.
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Gourmet dining, gardening, shopping, cooking classes, fishing, golf, sailing.
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- In-villa spa service
- Private chef for meal preparation
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Concierge services
- Babysitting services
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!
"I love my hometown with its beautiful desert landscape where the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific Ocean meet!"