One-of-a-Kind Flora Farms Cottage in Cabo
"You feel expansive in this huge barn-like Cabo cottage whether inside chillin’ or outside basking in the alfresco country-chic spaces" - Reviewed by Deborah
Ready for a totally unique luxury stay and farm-fresh experience? This contemporary barn-style cottage within the exclusive Flora Farms private owner’s community is a treat not even your peers are likely to have tried (yet!). While it is very likely that the fame of Flora’s Field Kitchen restaurant has reached your ears (or indeed your taste buds if you have dined there already), actually staying on the farm is another level of luxury for the conscious traveler!
The design layout of this expansive Flora Farms cottage in Los Cabos is more akin to a contemporary barn or opulent modern greenhouse with lofty beamed ceilings and lashings of natural light from every angle. The main living area really is spectacular with contemporary polished concrete floors contrasting with the rustic farm-style kitchen design.
If that wasn’t enough, staying in this stand-alone Flora Farms cottage with 3 bedrooms and private den with a sleeper sofa, you also get the chance to taste the joys of what Tripwix likes to call “fancy farm-life”. That is, as “white glove” or hands-in-the dirt as your desire takes you. Located in a private owner’s area of Flora Farms, your reservation extends access to the organic fields, where you can pick fresh produce for your lunch or have a selection of the freshest items delivered to your doors. Or better still, allow us to organize a private chef.
- Private dipping pool
- Private low-density gated community with 24-hour security on a boutique organic farm, home to the famed Flora’s Field Kitchen restaurant and organic market.
- Access to communal pool and hot tub (within private gated area)
- Access to Private Beach Club (15 min drive – day pass required $)
- Access to Flora Farms Spa with yoga and pilates studio, a juice bar.
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Breakfast bar
- Interior Living room
- Interior dining table for 8
- Alfresco dining area
- Alfresco lounge
- Outdoor grill
- Fire pit
- Bluetooth speakers
- Purified water system
- Satellite TV
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- Washing machine and dryer
- Organic Harvesting Privileges
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Two fabulous Master Suites with California King-size beds and a third bedroom with a comfortable queen-size bed all have en-suite bathrooms. A flexible den can also accommodate a further 2 guests on a sleeper sofa with access to full guest bathroom.
Five-star quality and rustic-chic merge in all of these luxury bedrooms. Time to lay your head to rest in fine linens and top-quality bedding for wholesome nightly slumber.
MASTER BEDROOM 1 – GROUND
Sleeps 2 – California King Bed. En-suite bathroom with rain-head shower/bathtub combo and twin vanity. Access to private terrace with garden views.
MASTER BEDROOM 2 – UPSTAIRS
Sleeps 2 – California King Bed. En-suite bathroom with rain-head shower/bathtub combo and twin vanity. Access to private balcony with garden views.
BEDROOM 3 – GROUND
Sleeps 2 – Queen-size bed. En-suite bathroom with single sink and rain shower.
PRIVATE DEN – GROUND
Sleeps 2 – Sofa bed. Access to guest bathroom with shower.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, BATHROBES, 5-STAR HOTEL QUALITY SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, A/C, AND WI-FI.
Rustic luxury meets modern comfort. Contemporary country-farm décor and an expansive floor plan makes for a unique experience where you will enjoy top quality furniture and soft furnishings with a classic country-chic twist, much of which is custom-made at Flora Farms.
You really get the country-farm feeling in the main living area of this cottage with its beamed ceilings and floor to ceiling patio doors leading to a spacious terrace, dipping pool and garden.
Take some time to relax by your private dipping pool or head to Flora Farm’s larger community heated swimming pool where you will also find a jacuzzi.
Rental Price Includes
- Daily housekeeping
- Organic farming privileges
Know Before You Go
- This home can sleep up to 8 guests when accompanied by children (max 6 adults + 2 children).
- Walking distance to the famed Flora’s Field Kitchen restaurant, market and a curated selection of boutique shops.
- A harvest concierge is available to explain how to enjoy the harvesting privileges at the farm (full introductions take place on Mondays), which allows guests to pick vegetables, herbs, and fruit from the farm’s fields.
- Soaps are all handcrafted
- A variety of classes and activities available on site such as cooking and painting classes as well as a medicinal plant walk.
- Your reserved cottage may have a slightly different layout, decor and views as the photos shown here.
- Daily gratuity fee applicable to be paid on site.
- Reservation period must run between Sat-Sat
- IMPORTANT: Please wait to be contacted directly by the local management company for this home before booking flights or making solid travel arrangements. Due to the unique nature of these Flora Farms rentals, final confirmation of availability may take up to 48 hours.
Staff and Services
- Daily maid service
- Harvest concierge
- Small dogs may be permitted upon prior requests and subject to a pet fee. Please ask.
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Gourmet dining, gardening, shopping, cooking classes, fishing, golf, sailing.
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- In-villa spa service
- Private chef for meal preparation
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Concierge services
- Babysitting services
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!
Perfect ForBeach LoversFamiliesFoodies
“Los Cabos is a place to unwind and enjoy the finer things in life, from the food to the beaches to the place you stay.”