Country-Chic Cottage with Dip Pool in Cabo
"Nothing quite like it! A one-of-a-kind farm-to-cottage experience from dawn till dusk. Divine inside and out!" - Reviewed by Deborah
Contemporary design meets Baja desert meets tropical organic farm for a unique luxury rental experience, minutes from San Jose del Cabo. Taking pride of place within the original gardens at the famed Flora Farms, this country-chic cottage with three spacious suites and a flexible den with a sleeper sofa provides a privileged experience only a select few can access first-hand.
A light-filled, open-plan interior with lofty, beamed ceilings makes the perfect setting for Cabo chillin’ in the AC during the hot desert afternoons. The fully equipped farm-style kitchen adds a wholesome stamp on the décor while the terrace, dipping pool and garden views remind you that relaxation is the order of the day.
While staying in this rustic-luxe, stand-alone cottage you also get the chance to taste the joys of farm-life, as “white glove” or hands-in-the dirt as your desire takes you. Located in a private owner’s area of Flora Farms, your reservation extends access to the organic fields, where you can pick fresh produce for your lunch or have a selection of the freshest items delivered to your doors. Or better still, allow us to organize a private chef.
- Private dipping pool
- Private low-density gated community with 24-hour security on a boutique organic farm, home to the famed Flora’s Field Kitchen restaurant and organic market.
- Access to communal pool and hot tub (within private gated area)
- Access to Private Beach Club (15 min drive – day pass required $)
- Access to Flora Farms Spa with yoga and Pilates studio, a juice bar.
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Breakfast bar
- Interior living room
- Interior dining table for 8
- Alfresco dining area
- Alfresco lounge
- Outdoor grill
- Fire pit
- Bluetooth speakers
- Purified water system
- Satellite TV
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- Washing machine and dryer
- Organic Harvesting Privileges
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Two fabulous Master Suites with California King-size beds stack one above the other enjoying either access to a terrace or quaint balcony overlooking the gardens, while a third bedroom with en-suite bathroom on the ground floor has a comfortable Queen-size bed. A flexible den can also accommodate a further 2 guests on a sleeper sofa with access to full guest bathroom.
Five-star quality and rustic-chic merge in all of these luxury bedrooms. Time to lay your head to rest in fine linens and top-quality bedding for wholesome nightly slumber.
MASTER BEDROOM 1 – GROUND
Sleeps 2 – California King Bed. En-suite bathroom with rain-head shower/bathtub combo and twin vanity. Access to private terrace with garden views.
MASTER BEDROOM 2 – UPSTAIRS
Sleeps 2 – California King Bed. En-suite bathroom with rain-head shower/bathtub combo and twin vanity. Access to private balcony with garden views.
BEDROOM 3 – GROUND
Sleeps 2 – Queen-size bed. En-suite bathroom with single sink and rain shower.
PRIVATE DEN – GROUND
Sleeps 2 – Sofa bed. Access to guest bathroom with shower.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, BATHROBES, 5-STAR HOTEL QUALITY SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, A/C, AND WI-FI.
Ample space for relaxation inside and out. Living, basking, and loving in this light-filled cottage is made easy with a large furnished terrace with lounge and dining table overlooking the garden and large dipping pool.
Inside, you can enjoy double-height ceilings with a comfortable lounge-diner area plus a cozy den that doubles as a bedroom where necessary. The farm-kitchen is a dream; it’s a treat to prepare meals here or watch as a private chef ($) prepares meals tailored for your group.
Take some time to relax by your private dipping pool or head to Flora Farm’s larger community heated swimming pool where you will also find a jacuzzi.
Rental Price Includes
- Daily housekeeping
- Organic farming privileges
Know Before You Go
- This home can sleep up to 8 guests when accompanied by children (max 6 adults + 2 children).
- Walking distance to the famed Flora’s Field Kitchen restaurant, market and a curated selection of boutique shops.
- A harvest concierge is available to explain how to enjoy the harvesting privileges at the farm (full introductions take place on Mondays), which allows guests to pick vegetables, herbs, and fruit from the farm’s fields.
- Soaps are all handcrafted
- A variety of classes and activities available on site such as cooking and painting classes as well as a medicinal plant walk.
- Your reserved cottage may have a slightly different layout, decor and views as the photos shown here.
- Daily gratuity fee applicable to be paid on site.
- Reservation period must run between Sat-Sat
- IMPORTANT: Please wait to be contacted directly by the local management company for this home before booking flights or making solid travel arrangements. Due to the unique nature of these Flora Farms rentals, final confirmation of availability may take up to 48 hours.
Staff and Services
- Daily maid service
- Harvest concierge
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- Small dogs may be permitted upon prior requests and subject to a pet fee. Please ask.
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Gourmet dining, gardening, shopping, cooking classes, fishing, golf, sailing.
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- In-villa spa service
- Private chef for meal preparation
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Concierge services
- Babysitting services
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!
“Los Cabos is a place to unwind and enjoy the finer things in life, from the food to the beaches to the place you stay.”