Flora Farms Hillside Hayloft with Private Dip Pool
"Famed for farm-to-table, this is more like a farm-to-dream-vacation honeypot" - Reviewed by Deborah
An absolute treat for foodies and the conscious traveler. Imagine becoming a guest at the famed Flora Farms, being able to handpick fresh organic produce to serve for lunch and dinner or head to the world-renowned Flora’s Field Kitchen restaurant! Well, now you can in this fantastic hillside Hayloft in Los Cabos with private dipping pool, hot tub, and stunning mountain views.
The layout of this Cabo Hayloft for rent is particularly versatile as the two spacious Master Suites flank the main living area and kitchen offering absolute privacy, while the main living room has the option of making the sofa into a bed for an extra bedroom, if necessary. A small family or two couples will find this a superb option in Los Cabos to share, or why not rent for a romantic getaway?
Ideal for return guests to Los Cabos who want luxury and to see another side of this sunny Baja destination or first-timers who believe in quality and that not every minute of a vacation must be by the beach. Nevertheless, beach lovers will be pleased to read that you can enjoy private beach club access ($) just 13 minutes away.
We highly recommend you allow us to arrange a private chef to prepare a delicious menu based on the freshest crops on the farm or try out the restaurant. You might also enjoy the on-site cooking classes or medicinal plant walk, among other culinary-themed activities.
- Private dipping pool
- Cedar hot tub
- Private low-density gated community with 24-hour security on a boutique organic farm, home to the famed Flora’s Field Kitchen restaurant and organic market.
- Access to communal pool and hot tub (within private gated area)
- Access to Private Beach Club (15 min drive – day pass required $)
- Access to Flora Farms Spa with yoga and pilates studio, a juice bar.
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Covered outdoor kitchen
- Outdoor grill
- Bluetooth speakers
- Purified water system
- Satellite TV
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- Washing machine and dryer
- Organic Harvesting Privileges
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Country-chic and 5-star quality merge in these stunning spacious suites bathed with natural light and mountain views. Expect to slumber in fine linens and top-quality bedding for wholesome dreaming. Probably the most comfortable beds in Los Cabos!
Beamed ceilings and floor-to-ceiling patio doors leading to spacious terraces complete a unique “farm-to-dreaming” experience. Why not wallow in the waters of the cedar hot tub at sunset to set relaxation in motion?
Note that Master Suite 2 has a California king bed with a trundle bed function that is ideal for parents traveling with up to 2 children. It also has direct access to a covered outdoor kitchen, great for families with small children.
MASTER SUITE 1
Sleeps 2 – California King Bed. En-suite bathroom with rain head shower/bathtub combo and twin vanity. Access to private terrace. Mountain and farm views.
MASTER SUITE 2
Sleeps 2-4 – California King with King Trundle Bed. En-suite bathroom with single sink and rain shower. Access to private terrace with cedar hot tub. Mountain and farm views.
Sleeps 2 – Sofa bed. Guest bathroom with shower.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, BATHROBES, 5-STAR HOTEL-QUALITY SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYERS, A/C, AND WI-FI.
Bespoke furniture, much of which is made at Flora Farms, exquisite soft furnishings, and a huge serving of classy rustic deluxe make the living areas of this Hayloft an absolute treat. Lofty beamed ceilings and an open-plan fully fitted farm kitchen create a sense of opulent farm living with all the mod-cons.
Sofas in the living room and bedrooms enjoy deep cushioned comfort, while the outside spaces effervesce a sense of countryside charm. The main dipping pool and furnished terrace provide ample opportunity for private fun in the sun while the bedrooms each have their own secluded living spaces too.
For those seeking to socialize a little more, head to the communal pool accessible to homeowners and guests staying in the private community or enjoy time at the famed Flora’s Field Restaurant and bar.
Rental Price Includes
- Daily housekeeping
- Organic farming privileges
Know Before You Go
- This home can sleep up to 6 guests only when accompanied by children (max 4 adults + 2 children)
- Walking distance to the famed Flora’s Field Kitchen restaurant, market and a curated selection of boutique shops.
- A harvest concierge is available to explain how to enjoy the harvesting privileges at the farm (full introductions take place on Mondays), which allows guests to pick vegetables, herbs, and fruit from the farm’s fields.
- Soaps are all handcrafted
- A variety of classes and activities available on site such as cooking and painting classes as well as a medicinal plant walk.
- Your reserved cottage may have a slightly different layout, decor and views as the photos shown here.
- Daily gratuity fee applicable to be paid on site
- Reservation period must run between Sat-Sat
- IMPORTANT: Please wait to be contacted directly by the local management company for this home before booking flights or making solid travel arrangements. Due to the unique nature of these Flora Farms rentals, final confirmation of availability may take up to 48 hours.
Staff and Services
- Daily maid service
- Harvest concierge
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- Small dogs may be permitted upon prior requests and subject to a pet fee. Please ask.
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Gourmet dining, gardening, shopping, cooking classes, fishing, golf, sailing.
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- In-villa spa service
- Private chef for meal preparation
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Concierge services
- Babysitting services
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!
“Los Cabos is a place to unwind and enjoy the finer things in life, from the food to the beaches to the place you stay.”