Florence love-nest bathed in frescoes
"Florence love-nest bathed in frescoes." - Reviewed by Deborah
On a traditional narrow Firenze street with restricted traffic, just meters from all the art, dining and culture, you will find quiet respite from hours of inspired sight-seeing in what is easily one of Europe’s most breathtaking cities. This apartment in the heart of Florence offers a stylish place to lay your weary head (or write your memoirs) as you muster the energy for round two… or three… or four… of museums, shopping, dining, sipping and exploring religious buildings. A breath away from the wonders that make Florence unique, you will fall in love here over and over again.
Despite being fully tailored for comfort and ease, the apartment’s unbeatable location makes it well-nigh sacrilege to spend your waking hours indoors, unless enjoying a lazy morning snuggled in the four-poster wondering if it is too late to arrange breakfast in bed or reading a book on the cosy sofas.
Beautiful frescoes on the walls and ceilings remind you that you are in the cultural capital of the old world and set the tone for your Florence adventure.
- Right in the heart of Florence’s historic centre
- Original frescoes on the walls and ceiling
- Antique furniture and four-poster bed
- Quiet despite being in the centre
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
A welcoming four-poster bed provides all the comfort you need to rest your tired eyes in a large private bedroom with a mezzanine furnished with a chaise longue and single sofa bed to accommodate another soul if necessary. Classic interior design merges the old and the new, favouring ease and comfort at every turn.
The bathroom is en-suite, modern and sparkling clean.
Sleeps 3 – Queen-size bed plus mezzanine with single sofa bed and chaise longue. En-suite bathroom with rain shower and bidet.
BEDROOM INCLUDES HOTEL-QUALITY SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, TOILETRIES, HAIR DRYER, MAKE-UP MIRROR, CLOSET, DESK, AC, HEATING AND WI-FI.
While the one-bedroom apartment is attuned for a couple, the lounge area is large enough to receive guests for aperitifs or for each to have their own sofa as you watch a little TV to recharge your batteries. Likewise, you may choose to unwind by meditating on the stunning frescoes that adorn the ceiling and walls.
The kitchen is small but fully equipped. There is a table with two chairs in the lounge that is ideal for breakfast and lunch. Dinner is best reserved to sample the array of fine restaurants that surround you on every corner.
- Small but fully-equipped kitchen
- Dining table with 2 chairs
- Antique furniture
- TV with satellite
- A/C and Heating
- Washing machine
Rental Price Includes
- Wi-Fi connection
Know Before You Go
- No free parking but within easy walking distance of all the sights
- Small kitchen and dining area in the living room but steps away from restaurants, cafes and bakeries.
- Can sleep an extra person in the gallery-mezzanine in the bedroom.
- Housekeeping and sheet changes upon request (€)
Staff and Services
- Butler service available on request (€)
- Housekeeping upon request (€)
Kids Services & Activities
- Not ideal for children though an older child could sleep on the mezzanine.
- Sorry, no pets allowed.
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Shopping, art galleries, restaurants, antiquing, churches, monuments, sightseeing, walking, wineries, museums.
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Concierge services
- Babysitting services
- Organizing car rentals
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations.
- Other services may be available – just ask!