Finest Four Seasons Punta Mita Villa with Pool and Jacuzzi
"Loved the fabric choices, textures, and design theme. Simple quality in every detail" - Reviewed by Deborah
A fine Four Seasons villa in one of the most exclusive destinations in Mexico for fun family time or elegant getaways – Punta Mita. Besides the understandable attraction to this villa’s Four Seasons Punta Mita status inside the gates of Punta Mita where you can also enjoy access to two Jack Nicklaus golf courses and private beach clubs, it has a charm unto its own, even compared to its beautiful neighbours.
The tropical courtyard upon entrance soon gets you in the mood for Mexican magic as you pass two guest bedrooms to enter the main living spaces of the villa where interior design blends the charm of Mexico with the comforts of the modern world and the practicalities of vacation simplicity.
Like picture frames to the palm trees and ocean, sliding doors open from the interior lounge and dining area to a gorgeous pool terrace that leads to an elegant exterior lounge. The shaded wrap-around terrace runs the length of the front of the villa from the gas grill and alfresco dining area to the jacuzzi and terrace that serves as a lovely outdoor space for the principal suite on this level.
The cherries on the cake are the amazing ocean views where you can catch sight of whales jumping in the winter months and a lush lawn garden.
- Private pool
- Ocean views
- Full access to Four Seasons Hotel – restaurants, spa, gym, kids club, pools, beaches, Lazy River, tennis and shops
- Club Punta Mita Premier Membership
- Spacious indoor/outdoor living and dining areas
- Fully fitted and equipped kitchen featuring Viking appliances
- Ample patio and terrace space with outdoor gas grill
- Laundry room
- Outdoor shower
- Powder room
- Interior patio
- AC throughout
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Four beautiful suites are available to guests, two of which are in the main part of the home while two are located off the entrance courtyard.
The oversized principal suite is found on the main level with its own private TV lounge and direct access to the jacuzzi on the main terrace while a junior suite is downstairs with a private terrace and bathroom with twin shower and bathtub.
The two bedrooms off the courtyard are also very charming with en-suite bathrooms.
PRINCIPAL SUITE 1 – ENTRY LEVEL
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Spacious sitting area with flat-screen TV. Oversized en-suite bathroom with twin vanities, twin showers, tub and walk-in closet. Private patio with jacuzzi and outdoor lounging area. Sea views.
JUNIOR SUITE 2 – LOWER LEVEL INSIDE
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with twin vanities, twin showers, tub and oversized closet. Private terrace with outdoor lounging area and access to garden.
BEDROOM 3 – COURTYARD
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with indoor and outdoor showers. Access to private patio with garden views.
BEDROOM 4 - COURTYARD
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed + sofa bed. En-suite bathroom with walk-in shower. Views over courtyard.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, A/C, AND WI-FI.
Inside, a large open plan living area flows to the dining area and kitchen then out to the terrace where a gas grill awaits to cook up a delicious BBQ for those fabulous sunset evenings. A wrap-around terrace provides plenty of spots to sip your margaritas and discuss the adventures of your day. Meanwhile, three of the bedrooms have access to an outdoor area for those quiet “me” times.
Rental Price Includes
- Accommodation for a maximum of 8 adults or 8 adults + 2 children
- Daily housekeeping
- Breakfast preparation (groceries $)
- 24/7 Ambassador service
- Full access to the Four Seasons Hotel includes restaurants, spa, gym, kids club, pools, beaches, Lazy River, tennis and shops
- Club Punta Mita Premier Membership – access to 2 beach clubs (Pacifico and Kupuri), 1 surf club (La Lancha), 1 ocean sports club (Porta Fortuna) with pier and water sports rental equipment, 2 Jack Nicklaus golf courses, a golf academy, 2 driving ranges and 3 practice putting greens, fitness center and tennis center with pickleball courts, walking and cycling paths, spa and kids club. Restaurants at each beach, surf and ocean club. Access to Sea Breeze beach club at The St Regis Resort upon reservation only, subject to occupancy and a minimum consumption ($). Please note: membership grants access to these areas that are otherwise restricted; fees, rental charges and costs for services and consumption may apply.
Know Before You Go
- Maximum capacity for this home is 8 adults in 4 bedrooms but can sleep 10 guests with 2 children sleeping on the sofa bed or on 2 portable single beds that can be placed in any of the bedrooms (upon prior request). Strictly no more than 10 guests.
- Owners’ storage room is strictly off-limits.
- Enjoy in-villa 24-hour room service from the Four Seasons.
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 are located outside the main body of the villa in the lovely entrance courtyard.
- Full access to the Four Seasons Hotel includes access to restaurants, spa, gym, kids club, pools, beaches, Lazy River, tennis, and shops. Guests can call the Four Seasons Hotel for room service, concierge, bell services, spa reservations and more. As a privately owned Four Seasons villa, all requirements related to the running of the villa should be communicated to the local ambassador and/or private housekeeper otherwise any additional housekeeping services or requests made directly to the hotel will be charged separately by the hotel.
Staff and Services
- Housekeeper / breakfast cook
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- Access to Four Seasons Kids’ Club
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Surfing, stand-up paddle, diving, para-sailing, snorkeling, fishing, whale watching, spear fishing, horseback riding, ATV, zip lines, golf, tennis, yoga, shopping
- In-villa chef service
- Round-trip airport transportation
- In-villa spa service
- Grocery shopping service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!
"With 20 years and counting living in paradise, let me make your stay here a dream come true."