Understated Bliss Awaits in this Punta Mita Four Seasons Villa
"The subtlety of the interior design is deeply soothing while the sea views pop and inspire." - Reviewed by Deborah
Prepare to be pampered and lulled into enviable relaxation in this renovated Four Seasons villa in Punta Mita. The ambience is understated, modern and simple in just the right measure that true luxury seekers can appreciate. Here, no fuss does not mean no attention to detail. Indeed, the onus is on quality and comfort, a soothing setting for getaways with families or groups of friends.
The interior living and dining area offers subtle décor where you can push back the sliding doors so your enjoyment can spill over to the pool terrace and alfresco lounge area. The outdoor jacuzzi in front of the Master Suite complements the private pool and will provide hours of fun in the Mexican sunshine.
And finally, in this Four Seasons villa, you and your companions can take advantage of the much-coveted access to the Four Seasons Punta Mita resort facilities as well as Premier Club Punta Mita membership, which includes two Jack Nicklaus golf courses, a tennis center, multiple residents-only beach clubs, restaurants and much more.
- Ocean views
- Private heated swimming pool
- Indoor and outdoor living and dining areas
- Brand-new fully equipped kitchen
- Breakfast and lunch preparation (groceries $)
- Daily housekeeping
- In-villa 24-hour room service from Four Seasons
- Full access to Four Seasons Hotel
- Club Punta Mita Premier Membership
- Smart TVs
- Sound system
- AC throughout
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Simple style and quality at its finest. Fresh, no fuss but guaranteed finery as you would expect of a Four Seasons villa in Punta Mita. Enjoy 5-star hotel-standard linens and bedding and comfy mattresses in spacious suites.
The extra-large Master Suite has a tranquil lounge area and access to a semi-private terrace with a large jacuzzi with ocean views in the distance.
The Junior Suite bathroom also deserves a special mention with its twin showers flanking a soak-all-your-troubles-away bathtub.
MASTER SUITE 1
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Extra-large room with TV lounge and walk-in closet. En-suite bathroom with twin vanities, bathtub and separate shower. Access to semi-private terrace with Jacuzzi. Ocean views.
JUNIOR SUITE 2
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with bathtub, twin vanities and twin showers. Access to private garden patio.
Sleeps 2 – Two twin beds or king. En-suite bathroom with shower.
Sleeps 2 – Two Twin beds. En-suite bathroom with shower.
Sleeps 2 – Two Double beds. En-suite bathroom with shower and twin vanities. Access to private garden patio.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE TELEVISIONS, TELEPHONES, CLOSETS, HOTEL QUALITY SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, BATHROBES, TOILETRIES, HAIR DRYER, MAKE-UP MIRROR, CEILING FANS, A/C, BLACK OUT SHUTTERS AND WI-FI.
Whether lounging by the pool enjoying ocean views in the distance or sipping cocktails in the al fresco lounge as the sun sets, the tailored outside spaces captivate guests time and again.
The Viking grill is sure to entice you to an afternoon BBQ or better still allow us to organize a private chef to cook up a feast.
Inside, the recent renovations add a little modern glitz and style to the otherwise traditional Mexican architecture. The living room is great for socializing while the Master Suite has its only cozy TV lounge for quiet times.
Rental Price Includes
- Daily housekeeping
- Breakfast preparation
- 24/7 Ambassador service (concierge)
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
- Full access to the Four Seasons Hotel.
- Club Punta Mita Premier Membership
Know Before You Go
- Enjoy in-villa 24-hour room service from the Four Seasons.
- Club Punta Mita Premier Membership – access to 2 beach clubs (Pacifico and Kupuri), 1 surf club (La Lancha), 1 ocean sports club (Porta Fortuna) with pier and water sports rental equipment, 2 Jack Nicklaus golf courses, a golf academy, 2 driving ranges and 3 practice putting greens, fitness center and tennis center with pickleball courts, walking and cycling paths, spa and kids club. Access to Sea Breeze beach club at The St Regis Resort upon reservation only, subject to occupancy and a minimum consumption ($). Restaurants at each beach, surf and ocean club. Please note: membership grants access to these areas that are otherwise restricted; fees, rental charges and costs for services and consumption may apply.
- Bedrooms 3, 4 and 5 are accessed from a lovely central courtyard that is open air.
- This villa has more steps than other Four Seasons villas: Steps up to the Master Suite and downstairs to the Junior Suite, plus steps separating the pool terrace and outside Jacuzzi terrace.
- Full access to the Four Seasons Hotel includes access to restaurants, spa, gym, kids club, pools, beaches, Lazy River, tennis, and shops. Guests can call the Four Seasons Hotel for room service, concierge, bell services, spa reservations and more. As a privately owned Four Seasons villa, all requirements related to the running of the villa should be communicated to the local ambassador and/or private housekeeper otherwise any additional housekeeping services or requests made directly to the hotel will be charged separately by the hotel.
Staff and Services
- Housekeeper / Breakfast cook
- Sorry, no pets allowed.
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Golf, water sports, yachts, sunset cruise, deep sea fishing, jet skiing, tennis, beaches, whale watching, walking, cycling, kayaking, nature, spa, restaurants, shopping
Additional Services ($€£)
- In-villa chef service
- Round-trip airport transportation
- In-villa spa service
- Grocery shopping service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!
"With 20 years and counting living in paradise, let me make your stay here a dream come true."