Fun Barbados Condo Near Mullins Beach with Resort Amenities
"Lush island getaway with plunge pool, resort pool and luxury at hand" - Reviewed by Deborah
A compact and beautiful ground floor Barbados apartment with private plunge pool nestled in the heart of a fabulous family-friendly gated condominium, walking distance from the celebrated Mullins Beach. While the apartment’s private terrace and outdoor seating area offer plenty of opportunities to soak up the sunshine in peace, you can also take advantage of the resort pool, jacuzzi and loungers in the communal areas of the resort condominium.
Surrounded by lush vegetation, this two-bedroom apartment feels bright and airy even in the hottest parts of the day. It certainly makes the most of its ground-level placement, with the open-plan living-dining area featuring large, double doors that open directly onto the terrace, home to a lovely private plunge pool and wet bar.
Perfectly laid out to make the most of every square foot. The separate kitchen is spacious and fitted with everything you could need to make sumptuous family meals – the distressed wooden cabinets and pale, tiled walls make this space feel crisp and clean.
This Barbados apartment is a great choice for a couple or small family looking to be in the heart of the action.
- Private plunge pool
- Access to resort pool and Jacuzzi
- Walking distance to beach and restaurants
- Interior / Exterior living and dining area
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Wet bar
- Weber Grill
- Safe box
- Ceiling fans
- DVD Player
- Smart TV
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Both bedrooms are beautifully decorated and finished to ensure optimal comfort. Neutral color schemes and pale shuttered wardrobes add a touch of traditional island charm to these welcoming and tranquil spaces.
The principal suite features an en-suite bathroom with a natural stone, rainfall shower and a vanity with a stunning stone counter top. The result is a space that feels and looks almost spa-like.
PRINCIPAL SUITE 1 – MAIN HOUSE
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with rain shower and vanity.
Sleeps 2 – Two Twins or king-size bed. Bathroom with bathtub and shower.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, A/C, AND WI-FI.
The interiors feature traditional Bajan décor and design features throughout. Air conditioned for comfort and boasting a large Smart TV with excellent Wi-Fi connection, this apartment is fitted for lazy days as well as adventure!
Open-plan, with large double doors that lead directly to the stunning veranda and its sea views, the living-dining area of this property benefits from plenty of natural light and the cool sea breeze.
Outside, the private plunge pool and wet bar has a sheltered seating area that makes a perfect snug for evening cocktails and cosy chats. The main pool area is surrounded by comfortable loungers that are perfect for some daytime reading while you soak up the rays!
Rental Price Includes
- Housekeeping 2 times a week (not on weekends and national holidays)
- Concierge service
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
Know Before You Go
- Twin beds in Bedroom 2 can be set up as a king-size bed upon request.
- Part of a condominium resort with access to a large, shared swimming pool with jacuzzi and poolside gazebo.
- Very short walk to Mullins Beach crossing the main coastal road that joins all the beaches along the West Coast.
- Cancelation: In addition to the standard Tripwix cancellation policy, this booking is subject to a 10% cancellation penalty.
- A security deposit might be required after booking confirmation(BB0068)
Staff and Services
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Island tours, sunset cruise, golf, deep sea fishing, jet skiing, tennis, beaches
Additional Services ($€£)
- In-villa chef service
- Round-trip airport transportation
- In-villa spa service
- Grocery shopping service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!