Charming Remodeled Göcek Townhouse in Excellent Location!
"This development is totally delightful, oozing happy vibes and year-round wellbeing. I loved the charming architecture!" - Reviewed by Lisa
A pretty Göcek rental home with charming facade and well-kept gardens with delightful views down across the Portville development and back towards the rugged Göcek mountains.
The Portville community in Göcek is not only quaint and lovely to look at with its rainbow of pastel-hued homes built to resemble old-world Turkish architecture, but its gardens are also pristine. The snaky, sinuous communal pool that weaves between the whole development is remarkable and the fabulous proximity to the swanky D beach club, marina and Göcek town are as good as you’ll get for a Turkish vacation. So, all in all, if you are visiting Göcek, this is where you’ll want to be to maximize enjoyment of the area.
This lovely Göcek townhouse for rent is fortunate enough to sit in a preferred location within the Portville development. This rental home is located at the end of the communal swimming pool, where it drops off in a waterfall, creating an almost private area with limited access from the rest of the community.
Ideal for year-round Göcek living, the interior spaces are comfortable and spacious. An open-plan living and dining room with high ceilings and a bright, airy feel makes a lovely space for TV watching and indoor dining, while its pushed-back patio doors make it feel like the ultimate summertime beachside getaway.
- Part of a gated, patrolled resort complex
- Walking distance to village center
- Large communal pool (not heated)
- Access to a private beach (€ with discount)
- Lounge & dining area
- Interior/exterior living/dining areas
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Washing machine
- Flat-screen TV
- AC /Heating
- On-street secure parking
- Golf cart (during summer only and subject to availability)
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Two spacious bedrooms with neutral decor are located up the stairs, one at the front of the house and one at the back. There are two full bathrooms upstairs; though they are not en-suite, they are adjacent to each bedroom. All rooms are light, bright, and airy with good hardware, wardrobes, and modern furnishings.
MASTER SUITE 1 – UPSTAIRS
Sleeps 2 – Queen-size bed. Access to a private patio with views over the gardens and pool. Adjacent bathroom with bathtub shower combo, vanity and heated towel rail.
BEDROOM 2 – UPSTAIRS
Sleeps 2-4 – Queen-size bed plus twin bed with trundle mattress. Adjacent bathroom with shower, vanity and heated towel rail.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, A/C, AND WI-FI.
A large, well-equipped kitchen is set apart with exterior access to a spacious exterior covered dining spot at the side of the house.
An excellent indoor/outdoor flow for days spent lounging poolside or evenings enjoying the company of friends as the Turkish sun settles behind the mountains, the home is stylish and accommodating.
Rental Price Includes
- Weekly cleaning and linen change
Know Before You Go
- Excellent location within Portville private development
- Daily housekeeping and linen change available (€)
- As is typical of homes in Turkey, expect the beds and pillows to be on the firm side.
- Discounted access to Blue Point Beach, Göcek’s exclusive private beach
- Terraced homes with neighbours share a communal pool
- Golf carts available for guest use during summer months, though subject to availability
- Noise restrictions apply in the community after dark
Staff and Services
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- Children to be supervised as the pool edge is close to the home.
- Sorry, no pets allowed.
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Swimming, water sports, fishing, snorkeling, gastronomy, sightseeing, parties and nightlife.
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- In-villa spa service
- Chef for evening meal
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Concierge services
- Babysitting services
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!