Mini Estate in the Göcek Forest with Two Homes and Pool
"Rustic comfort in the forest for magical getaways in Turkey. For those looking for something out of the ordinary!" - Reviewed by Lisa
This rustic-luxe rental home in Göcek enjoying approximately 7,000m² (75,350 sqft) is a fabulous choice for a large group or two families traveling together. Best described as a mini estate nestled in the forest, it consists of two individual houses sharing an idyllic private setting with plenty of outside spaces to relax, a swimming pool, organic garden, yoga area and large terraces.
The two buildings are separated by landscaped recreational spaces about 100meters (320 feet) apart, providing added privacy. Each vacation home comes with a kitchen, living room and outside spaces to relax making your holiday to Turkey both comfortable and convenient.
Here you will enjoy a unique experience surrounded by nature and large organic gardens from where you can explore Göcek and its surroundings. Why not rent a car and make the most of this once-in-a-lifetime Turkey vacation rental, heading to the beaches and Marina by day and basking in your private gardens and by the pool by night?
- Private pool (not heated)
- Stunning forest views
- Al fresco dining area
- Yoga and relaxation area
- Large terraces
- Sun loungers
- Organic garden
- Two kitchens
- Two siting areas with TV
- Netflix subscription
- Washing machine / Dryer
- Free parking area
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Bedrooms are divided between the two buildings. The Stone House has 3 bedrooms and what would be considered the Master Suite, sleeping a maximum of 6 guests while the Wooden House has two bedrooms, sleeping a maximum of 5 guests.
MASTER SUITE 1 – STONE HOUSE
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with shower and vanity. Forest views.
BEDROOM 2 – STONE HOUSE
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Bathroom with shower shared with Bedroom 3
BEDROOM 3 – STONE HOUSE
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Bathroom with shower shared with Bedroom 2
BEDROOM 4 – WOODEN HOUSE
Sleeps 2 – Queen-size bed. Bathroom with shower shared with Bedroom 5
BEDROOM 5 – WOODEN HOUSE
Sleeps 2 – Queen-size bed. Bathroom with shower shared with Bedroom 4
BEDROOM 6 – WOODEN HOUSE
Sleeps 1 – Single bed. Adjacent bathroom with vanity and shower.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, A/C, AND WI-FI.
Each of the buildings is like its own stand-alone home with kitchen and living areas, complete with Smart TV and WiFi. The “Stone House” and the “Wooden House” enjoy privacy from one another separated by gardens and recreational spaces.
As its name would suggest, the 3-bedroom Stone House is built from stone, yet you will find a lot of wooden features that give it a rustic luxe feel. The wooden veranda at the front with glass sliding doors creates a bright atmosphere inside highlighting its high ceilings and spacious living areas.
The Wooden House is like a glamorous tree house built from logs and has two bedrooms. Always a hit with families with children.
Rental Price Includes
- Weekly cleaning and linen change
Know Before You Go
- Daily housekeeping and linen change available (€)
- The two buildings are separated by a large garden.
- The pool is cleaned with natural salt and copper ionizer layers without using chlorine.
- The garden is fully organic with vegetables and fruits.
- Pool is not heated, though generally not necessary.
- As is typical of homes in Turkey, expect the beds and pillows to be on the firm side.
- A mandatory accommodation tax is applicable on all reservations (please inquire for specific information)
Staff and Services
- Turkey rental home in Göcek is a fabulous choice for a large group or two families traveling together.
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- The two buildings are too far apart for children to sleep without an adult present.
- Sorry, no pets allowed.
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Swimming, yatching and Gulet day trips around the islands, water sports, fishing, snorkeling, gastronomy, sightseeing, parties and nightlife.
Additional Services ($€£)
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- In-villa spa services
- Chef for meals
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Concierge services
- Babysitting services
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!