Glorious Mykonos Villa with Outdoor Hot Tub
"You will really feel like you’re on top of the world." - Reviewed by Deborah
Enjoy sweeping views of the Mykonos coastline and the sparkling waters of the Aegean Sea from most areas of this glorious 4-bedroom villa with private hot tub. You will really feel like you’re on top of the world.
From the sun-soaked, flora-filled garden with its plush seating area, sun loungers, and hot tub to the cool property interior, every aspect of this Mykonos villa is welcoming. The exterior spaces are informed by rough stone and pale woods, perfectly complementing the natural landscape that surrounds. Inside, the open-plan layout ensures that light and air can flow freely, keeping the living spaces cool even in the hottest part of the day.
Smooth, pale wood counters and muted, grey cupboard doors contrast with silver appliances and details in the kitchen, giving it a clean-cut, modern appearance. This adds to the overall elegance of the interior décor and is just a lovely finishing touch. There are interior and alfresco dining areas for fun family dinners or socializing with friends, while the city center is close by where you will find a range of fine dining options.
Got a bigger group? Why not book together with one, two or three of the neighbouring villas and sleep up to 33 guests in four villas.
- Sea views
- Private outdoor hot tub
- Sun loungers and parasol
- Outdoor shaded lounging areas
- Al fresco dining
- Open plan fully equipped kitchen
- Living and dining room
- Satellite TV and Netflix
- SONOS Surround System
- PlayStation and games
- Free Wi-Fi Access
- Security alarm system
- Remote-control entrance gate
- Private parking (for guests and visitors)
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Each of the bedrooms and bathrooms has been designed to encourage serenity and tranquility. The bedrooms enjoy a neutral, cool scheme, and are fitted with the best quality furnishings and bedding. Natural stone, tile, and wood adorn the en-suite bathrooms accompanying each of the four bedrooms. As a result, these rooms are as restful as they are beautiful.
BEDROOM 1 – TOP FLOOR
Sleeps 2 – Double bed. Adjacent bathroom with vanity and shower, shared with bedroom 2. Shared terrace.
BEDROOM 2 – TOP FLOOR
Sleeps 2 – Double bed. Adjacent bathroom with vanity and shower, shared with bedroom 1. Shared terrace.
BEDROOM 3 – GROUND FLOOR
Sleeps 2 – Double bed. En-suite bathroom with double vanities and walk-in shower.
BEDROOM 4 – GROUND FLOOR
Sleeps 2 – Two twin-size beds. Open plan en-suite bathroom with vanity, shower cabin, enclosed WC.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, A/C, TV, AND WI-FI.
The ground floor of this Mykonos villa has been laid out in a modern, open-plan fashion that creates a sense of space and make use of every area. Large French doors not only allow light into the living room, but provide direct access to the garden, shaded seating area, and Jacuzzi. Directly across from the living room lies the open plan kitchen and dining room with a round table that makes it easy to have intimate family dinners or cook up a feast with friends.
Outside there is a healthy, vibrant garden filled with native plans and wildflowers that are beautiful to observe as you soak in the hot tub or lounge in the sunshine.
Rental Price Includes
- Twice daily housekeeping
- Wake-up calls
- Detailed turn down
Know Before You Go
- This villa is one of four beautiful residences that are part of an enclosed complex accessed via a remote-controlled gate and manned by a villa manager during the day.
- Larger groups may consider booking two or more neighbouring villas. Please ask.
- Each villa has an individually controlled security alarm system, and the complex is well lit during the night.
- For those seeking extra privacy, please note that this villa has 3 neighbouring villas.
Staff and Services
- 24/7 villa manager on call
- 12-hour Reception
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- Baby cot on request
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Island tours, archaeological sites, horse riding, scuba diving, windsurfing, kite surfing, biking etc
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- In-villa spa service
- Chef for evening meal
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Concierge services
- Babysitting services
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!