Mykonos Villa in the Hills Where Simple Luxury Reigns
"Think sunset cocktails in the jacuzzi with the scent of wildflowers, views of the Aegean Sea and the sound of rolling bubbles." - Reviewed by Deborah
Perfectly fusing traditional Grecian styles and materials with modern luxury, this idyllic Mykonos holiday home for rent offers a truly unique experience. Designed and built in a traditional style using local, natural materials that complement the stunning landscape and gardens around it, this rental home on the Greek Island of Mykonos is stunning from every angle.
Cool, elegant, and spacious, the open-plan interior is designed to let in light and keep the temperature cool. The presence of large French doors around the living spaces makes the stunning garden accessible and allow for pleasant views from almost every corner.
A compact but highly modern kitchen offers all the facilities you will need to make delicious family meals. However, the convenient location of this Mykonos villa means you are within easy reach of the city center and it’s fine-dining options.
The garden is filled with local flowers and plants, making it fragrant and beautiful. It also has an alfresco dining area and sun loungers as well as a private jacuzzi, which makes the perfect place from which to view the sparkling Aegean Sea in all its glory. Think sunset cocktails with the scent of wildflowers and the sound of rolling bubbles – just heavenly!
Got a bigger group? Why not book together with one, two or three of the neighbouring villas and sleep up to 33 guests in four villas.
- Sea views
- Private outdoor hot tub
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor shaded lounging areas
- Al fresco dining
- Outdoor BBQ
- Open plan fully equipped kitchen
- Living and dining room
- Satellite TV and Netflix
- SONOS Surround System
- PlayStation and games
- Free Wi-Fi Access
- Security alarm system
- Remote-control entrance gate
- Private parking (for guests and visitors)
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
With the capacity to house up to eight people, this Mykonos villa has four stunning bedrooms that have their own décor flourishes and details to ensure that they stand out. The two on the ground floor have their own en-suite bathrooms to ensure privacy and comfort. The upper floor bedrooms share a spacious, beautifully finished bathroom with lovely stone sink and vanity as well as a shared terrace.
BEDROOM 1 – TOP FLOOR
Sleeps 2 – Double bed. Adjacent bathroom with vanity and shower, shared with bedroom 2. Shared terrace.
BEDROOM 2 – TOP FLOOR
Sleeps 2 – Double bed. Adjacent bathroom with vanity and shower, shared with bedroom 1. Shared terrace.
BEDROOM 3 – GROUND FLOOR
Sleeps 2 – Double bed. En-suite bathroom with double vanities and walk-in shower.
BEDROOM 4 – GROUND FLOOR
Sleeps 2 – Two twin-size beds. Open plan en-suite bathroom with vanity, shower cabin, enclosed WC.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, A/C, TV, AND WI-FI.
- Designed with pale wood and tiles, the living spaces inside this villa flow easily from one side of the property to the other, making the most of the light and letting air circulate. The result is a series of beautiful, cool spaces that are comfortable no matter the season or time of day. As a bonus, there is a PlayStation with games available for family game nights!
- The stunning sea views are the main focal point of this Mykonos villa. The shaded seating area and Jacuzzi have stunning views down the hillside, as well as access to a high-end BBQ.
Rental Price Includes
- Twice daily housekeeping
- Wake-up calls
- Detailed turn down
Know Before You Go
- This villa is one of four beautiful residences that are part of an enclosed complex accessed via a remote-controlled gate and manned by a villa manager during the day.
- Larger groups may consider booking two or more neighbouring villas. Please ask.
- Each villa has an individually controlled security alarm system, and the complex is well lit during the night.
- For those seeking extra privacy, please note that this villa is flanked by neighbouring villas.
Staff and Services
- 24/7 villa manager on call
- 12-hour Reception
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- Baby cot on request
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Island tours, archaeological sites, horse riding, scuba diving, windsurfing, kite surfing, biking etc
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- In-villa spa service
- Chef for evening meal
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Babysitting services
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!