Picturesque Historic Home in the Heart of Seville
"Picturesque Historic Home in the Heart of Seville." - Reviewed by Deborah
This historic waterfront home claims pride of place in Seville’s famous Triana neighborhood overlooking the Guadalquivir River. With 3 stories hosting 320m2 (3444 sqft) of living space and a huge rooftop terrace, there are plenty of spaces for spending pleasant evenings with family and friends. And, let’s not forget to mention the impressive views of Seville’s most notable landmarks from the rooftop.
According to local lore, the home’s former owner, Rodrigo de Triana, was the first sailor to catch sight of land on Christopher Columbus’ epic voyage of 1492. Legend has it that de Triana, before leaving for parts unknown, wrote his memoirs and hid them in one of the walls of his house. If they do exist, his memoirs are still hidden away somewhere within the home.
While the home may have been around for centuries, you can rest assured it has been tastefully remodeled and offers modern amenities such as air conditioning, heating, wi-fi, a safe and 2 flat-screen TVs.
- Rooftop terrace with stunning city views
- Fully furnished kitchen
- AC/Heating and Wi-Fi throughout
- Private parking
- Near everything that Seville has to offer.
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
BEDROOM 1 – GROUND FLOOR
Sleeps 2 – Two Twins/King-size bed. Bathroom with large, rain-head shower.
BEDROOM 2 – 2ND FLOOR
Sleeps 2 – Two Twins/King-size bed. Access to private balcony. En-suite bathroom with tub/shower combo. River view.
BEDROOM 3 – 2ND FLOOR
Sleeps 2 – Two Twins/King-size bed. Bathroom with shower.
BEDROOM 4 – 2ND FLOOR
Sleeps 2 – Two Twins/King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with shower.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, TOILETRIES, AC/HEATING, AND WI-FI.
Rental Price Includes
- Housekeeping for 2 hours daily
- Electricity, gas and water
- Free Wi-Fi
Know Before You Go
- Meals not included but many fine restaurants nearby
- No TVs in bedrooms
Staff and Services
Kids Services & Activities
- Families welcome
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Shopping, art galleries, museums, nightlife, restaurants
- Personalized Vineyard Tours and Tastings – Private wine tastings and vineyard visits arranged and/or accompanied by Elena Domecq.
- Equestrian Activities – Equestrian fans will be delighted to participate in a private tour of the Royal Equestrian School in Jerez.
- Classic Spanish Country Pursuits – A tailor-made program where you can learn the arts of flamenco, rejoneo, and bullfighting.
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Private tour guide
- Chauffeured transportation
- Babysitting services
- Organizing car rentals
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!
"My destination is a unique place combining history, culture, beaches, gastronomy, golf and more!"