Home in Countryside near Vilamoura with Pool - Good for Events
"A family find resonating country living with quality furnishings, well-renovated spaces and lots of privacy. An ideal retreat for those looking to kick it down a notch and enjoy life's simple pleasures." - Reviewed by Lisa
Looking for some countryside peace and quiet, a simple getaway home for relaxed living with friends and family? Then look no further than this quiet retreat surrounded by 1 hectare of grounds.
This traditional Algarve-style home with pool house has been recently (2019) renovated in a sympathetic way to enhance is country features yet create comfortable, attractively decorated, modern spaces for family-style entertaining and vacay living.
The large pool patio, covered terrace and covered outdoor party area will be hard to drag yourself away from. Long sunny days poolside with longer, warm evenings spent BBQing, laughing, talking or dining under the stars will be the memories that you and your family will treasure.
A large, well-equipped country kitchen and pleasant living/dining room make for easy mealtimes or great spaces for TV watching on cooler days.
Life will revolve around the main house, but the pool house will make an ideal bunk room or separate quarters for large groups travelling together.
- Private heated swimming pool (heating $)
- Oversized pool patio suitable for events
- Indoor /outdoor dining
- Covered outdoor party area with bar area and fridge
- Fully fitted and equipped farmhouse kitchen
- Convenient location for beaches, shops, sporting activities
- Peaceful setting
- Satellite TV in living and bedrooms with TV – multi-languages
- AC/ Heat in main house
- AC in pool house
- Pellet heater in living room
- Office area and pool house living room with additional sleeping areas for children
- 1 hectare of land, gardens.
- Large BBQ – charcoal
- Washer and dryer
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Bedrooms are distributed between the main home and the pool house, an ideal set-up for families with older children who will enjoy the independence of the pool home, or two families traveling together.
Rooms are on the large side and give plenty of flexible sleeping arrangements in addition to the use of an office space that could be used for a single and the pool house living room which is easily converted into a bunk room for 4.
Bathrooms have all been recently renovated and offer comfortable facilities for sharing.
Sleeps 8 in beds and additional pull-out options for an additional 5.
MASTER SUITE 1
Sleeps 4 – King-size bed and two pull-out twins. A large room with access to the garden and pool patio. TV. En-suite bathroom with bathtub/shower combo, single vanity and heated towel rail.
Sleeps 4 – Double bed plus 2 pull-out twins. A large room with access to the garden and pool patio. TV. Use of social bathroom across hall – large room with walk in shower, single vanity and heated towel rail.
Sleeps 2 – Double bed. TV. Small en-suite bathroom with shower cubicle, single vanity and heated towel rail.
Office/ BEDROOM 4
Sleeps 1 – Single fold-down bed sofa that can be used as an additional bedroom. No closet.
Sleeps 2 – Double bed. Use of bathroom next door with shower cubicle and single vanity.
BEDROOM 6/Living Room
Sleeps 4 – Two pull-out twin beds. Use of bathroom next door with shower cubicle and single vanity.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, POOL TOWELS, HAIRDRYER, A/C, AND WI-FI, TOILETRIES, SHUTTERS ON ALL WINDOWS.
Sage-green walls, slate-colored woodwork and attractive wood finish flooring all add up to a good-looking country-style residence surrounded by patios, gardens and birdsong.
The comfortable kitchen with its fun grey and white tiles makes an inviting place to hang with the family or prepare treats to be eaten poolside. With an oversized outdoor charcoal burning BBQ and fun spots of eating and partying there will be plenty of time for enjoying loved ones and creating holiday-style fun.
The pool house offers a convenient fridge and microwave.
Rental Price Includes
- 24/7 Concierge
- Check-in and check-out cleaning
- Mid-stay towel refresh
Know Before You Go
- Family home with plenty of flexible sleeping options for children and young adults
- Excellent pool patio for country style events
- No safety deposit boxes in the home
- Despite its country feel, the home is very conveniently located to all amenities and beaches
- Cost for pool heating
Staff and Services
- Additional housekeeping services available ($)
- Complementary 24/7 concierge
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Equestrian Centre close by, water sports, fishing, sightseeing, golf, shopping, dining, hiking, biking, beaches.
Additional Services ($€£)
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- In-villa spa service
- Chef for evening meal
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Concierge services
- Babysitting services
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!
"For the past 12 years, I've been making Algarve visitors’ dreams come true. My goal is to give guests the best holidays ever!