Idyllic Algarve Villa Located in the heart of Vale do Lobo
"Marvel at the ancient cactus flourishing by the breakfast table" - Reviewed by Lisa
A spacious family home for rent in Vale do Lobo cleverly designed to take full advantage of the early morning sun and multicolour sunsets.
A majestic arrival up a sweeping staircase with peaceful views over the lake sets the tone for a lovingly cared for home filled with an eclectic collection of artwork, handmade ethnic rugs and collectibles.
The central living/ding room is the heart of the Algarve home with sliding glass doors opening on either side to a covered patio. To the east, a charming flower laden pergola creates a charming place to enjoy breakfast, birdsong and the mature well laid out gardens.
The west facing patio overlooks the sparkling pool, lawns and offers a heavenly haven for al fresco dinners, get-togethers and shady days just hanging out with a book.
A lovely family kitchen, complete with iconic lemon tree growing in front of the window, brings families and friends together to prepare fun mealtime specialties, and makes the perfect place for a fun Portuguese cooking lesson!
- Swimming Pool
- TV (multi-language options)
- Dining area
- Fully Fitted and equipped kitchen
- Washer/ dryer
- Mature gardens
- Indoor/outdoor living and dining
- Partial Sea views
- Underfloor heating
- AC in all rooms
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Bedrooms are split between the two floors with the spacious master on the entry level and the two guest suites downstairs. All bedrooms have a similar motif with neutral walls playing host to bright artwork and simple furnishings.
Bedrooms face west and are all bathed in lovely light
MASTER SUITE 1 – UPSTAIRS
Sleeps 2 –King Sized bed. Spacious room with views over the pool and garden. Dressing area and en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower plus handheld showerhead, double vanities, heated towel rail and safety deposit box
BEDROOM 2 – DOWNSTAIRS
Sleeps 2 – Two twin beds. Access to the pool and gardens, En-suite bathroom with double vanities and a corner shower unit.
BEDROOM 3 – DOWNSTAIRS
Sleeps 2 – King sized bed. Access to the pool and gardens, En-suite bathroom with double vanities, shower cubicle and bathtub with handheld shower.
The perfect Vale do Lobo home for year-round living or vacations in the Algarve. This is definitely a family home you could live in rather than a rental home with the basics. The owners’ personalities and eclectic taste in artwork and furnishings showcase an intelligent mix of interiors and serene gardens.
Rental Price Includes
- Complimentary use of the Vale do Lobo Resort Bus;
- Free access to the Vale do Lobo Rotunda Pool (open from June to September, depending on weather conditions);
- Complimentary welcome food parcel on arrival
- Reception 24/7.
Know Before You Go
- Steps up to the home’s front door
- Staircase in house
- Indoor dining table is on the small side but seats 6
- Two outside dining areas are serene and quiet
- Swimming pool is not heated
- Happy-go-lucky furnishings – great for familie
Staff and Services
- Daily maid service, excluding Sundays and Public holidays
- Bed linen and towel change once a week
- 24/7 concierge
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome.
- Child gate at top of the staircase.
- Sorry, no pets allowed.
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Beach, golf, water sports, horseback riding, shopping, sightseeing, restaurants, cycling, hiking, fishing, boating, kayaking, tennis, nightlife
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- In-villa spa service
- Chef for evening meal
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Concierge services
- Babysitting services
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!