Immaculately Renovated 17th-Century Tuscan Farmhouse.
"Immaculately Renovated 17th-Century Tuscan Farmhouse.” - Reviewed by Deborah
This beautiful Tuscan farmhouse offers 349 Sq. Mt. (3,700 Sq. Ft) of luxury accommodation surrounded by lush exterior spaces close to Tuscany’s main attractions such as Siena, Chianti, Montepulciano and others.
Part of a 2,500-acre estate dedicated to hosting farm stays and high-end agrotourism, Villa Montestrelli is the most luxurious home on the grounds. It is located in a totally secluded area of the estate upon a hill with unobstructed views for miles around. As you drive through avenues of trees to get to the villa, you really feel like you have the whole of Tuscany to yourself.
Besides the main house with 5 bedrooms, a large sociable kitchen and a private infinity pool, there’s a deluxe 2-bedroom renovated barn with an additional kitchen, lounge and dining facilities to provide extra privacy for guests who crave their own space away from the main party.
When you book the exclusive villa, you may choose to join in activities organised by the private agriturismo estate or use any of the additional facilities in the central piazza such as a communal pool for guests or the games room with football table and table tennis. These complimentary benefits are particularly popular among families with young children who want to make friends.
For weddings and special events, the whole estate – which features another 11 farmhouses – may be booked for up to 77 guests.
- Private infinity-edge pool
- Large patio with traditional pizza oven
- Extensive gardens and olive groves
- Multiple outdoor areas for dining and socializing
- All modern comforts
- Wheelchair friendly on the ground floor
- AC, heating and Wi-Fi
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Up to 14 guests can sleep in the property that comprises two buildings: the main house with 5 bedrooms and a renovated barn with 2 bedrooms and alternative living spaces. Additional beds may be requested for accompanying children.
All bedrooms have an en-suite bathroom except one bedroom in the renovated barn which has an adjacent private bathroom. A large bedroom on the ground floor of the main house can be prepared with a ramp to receive a wheelchair.
Bedroom décor leans towards a more classic Tuscan style with traditional farmhouse bedding, exposed beams and rustic furniture. Bathrooms are bright and impeccably clean.
MASTER SUITE 1
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed or two Twins. Living room and access to shared patio. En-suite bathroom with bathtub and separate shower.
MASTER SUITE 2 – GROUND FLOOR
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed or two Twins on the ground floor, suitable for wheelchairs. Fireplace and writing desk. En-suite bathroom with shower.
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed or two Twins. En-suite bathroom with shower.
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed or two Twins. Small living area with bay window. En-suite bathroom with bathtub and shower.
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed (cannot be made into Twin). En-suite bathroom with shower.
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Adjacent private bathroom with shower.
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with shower.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE HOTEL-QUALITY SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, BATHROBES, CLOSETS, TELEPHONES, ORGANIC ECO-FRIENDLY TOILETRIES, HAIRDRYERS, BIDETS, HEATED TOWEL RAILS, INDIVIDUAL A/C, HEATING, AND WI-FI.
Inside the main house, an impressive wood-burning fireplace with a volcanic stone hearth commands the lounge, TV and dining area while its large kitchen is a great place for sociable cooking and nibbling.
The converted barn has another comfortable lounge with TV and well-equipped kitchen-dining room.
- Fully-equipped kitchen with high chairs
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Comfortable sofas
- Exposed wood beams
- TV with satellite
- A/C, heating and Wi-Fi throughout
The highlight of the villa is that it is surrounded on all sides by private gardens and rolling fields which you can walk at your leisure There are multiple outside areas and patios where you can enjoy a lovely meal or picnic, including a beautiful terrace with views to the pool that you can access through large patio doors from the main living room. There is also a traditional pizza oven with a large terrace for private pizza tastings.
- Private infinity pool with water feature
- Various patios with outdoor furniture
- Landscaped gardens
- Access to 2,500-acre private estate
- 3000 olive trees
Rental Price Includes
- Daily breakfast
- Wi-Fi connection
Know Before You Go
- No safe but home is located in a gated private estate
- Unheated pool with lots of sunlight
- TVs in the living rooms only
- Organic, eco-friendly, two-in-one body wash/shampoo hygiene amenities
- Individual A/C in bedrooms and some common areas.
- Overnight stays in Italy’s popular tourist destinations are subject to a daily tourist tax payable to the host upon arrival or check out. Between 1-5 Euros per night per person depending on the location.
Staff and Services
- Daily breakfast
- Sheets changed once a week
Kids Services & Activities
- Kid-friendly property
- Highchairs and cribs available upon request
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Shopping, art galleries, restaurants, antiquing, churches, monuments, sightseeing, walking, wineries, museums.
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Private tour guide
- Chauffeured transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Babysitting services
- Organizing car rentals
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations.
- Other services may be available – just ask!