Inspiring Family-Friendly Amalfi Coast Villa for Rent in Italy
"Create your very own fairy tale experience up high in this gorgeous Amalfi Coast villa rental" - Reviewed by Lisa
A sea-view cliffside villa is the ideal accommodation choice when visiting the Italian coast. And such is this lovely holiday home near the town of Maiori on the Amalfi Coast that invites you in to sit for a spell, enjoy the time-honored tradition of gazing out at a beautiful garden, and do just a little bit of nothing except enjoy the views and connect with loved ones. It is the perfect villa for guests looking for relaxation and a base to explore the Amalfi coastline.
The romantic villa is filled with old-world charm from its soft mahogany wood floors to its quaint and comfortable antique furnishings. Newly remodeled, the villa keeps its country-cottage looks while affording every modern amenity you could want.
Surrounded by the Capo D’Orso nature reserve, the Amalfi Coast rental is nestled into the mountain, encased in flowering gardens and an endless skyline. It is like a fairy tale from the minute you arrive. The villa’s beauty is emphasized even more by the different shades of greens flowing from trellises, vines, and gardens that overlook the cliffs and the sea below.
It is home to inspire tranquility, easy living, and wholesome home cuisine.
- Sea view
- Infinity pool (heating €)
- Jetted tub
- Sun loungers
- Solarium with shower
- Two BBQs
- Flat screen TV
- Traditional wood pizza oven
- Alfresco dining areas
- Lemon, herb, vegetable, and lawn gardens
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Stone fireplace
- Parking for 1 vehicle (max 5 meters)
- AC in bedrooms and dining room
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
The three bedrooms are designed in different colors. Two of these charming rooms have double beds while the third room has two single beds. Every room has an en-suite bathroom and shower. The Principal Suite has a unique feature, a jacuzzi, which is a wonderful option to relax and enjoy your stay.
PRINCIPAL SUITE 1
Sleeps 2 – Queen-size bed. En-suite bathroom with jetted tub. Sea view.
Sleeps 2 – Two Twin beds or king-size bed. En-suite bathroom
Sleeps 2 – Queen-size bed. Walk-in closet. Safe box. En-suite bathroom with bathtub.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE TV, CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, A/C, AND WI-FI.
Feel the local culture in a holiday rental highlighting the local artisan work. The conventional terracotta tiles, vaulted ceilings, and restored antique furnishings will charm you from the moment you open the front door. Although this villa is quaint and charming, it is anything but small, as the three en-suite bedrooms can sleep up to six guests.
The villa’s living spaces include SAT TV, a comfy stone fireplace, a small studio and a dining room. The kitchen, though traditional in style, does have modern amenities like a microwave oven, dishwasher, washing machine, and a traditional Neapolitan wood pizza oven. It is a home to enjoy the breath-taking sea views from the expansive infinity pool and Jacuzzi
Rental Price Includes
- Housekeeping twice a week (not on weekends and national holidays)
- Midweek bedlinen and towel change (stays 7+ nights)
- Welcome buffet (stays 7+ nights)
- Porter service for check-in and check-out
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
- 24/7 Concierge
- Golf cart for guest use inside the grounds only
Know Before You Go
- To get to the villa there is a staircase with 55 steps and a short path (200m) while the home spans 4 floors with a total of 44 interior steps.
- Please note winter in this area is low season, where most restaurants and stores are closed
- There is an extra charge for pool heating and must be requested in advance.
- A mandatory nominal touristic tax per person per night is applicable on all reservations and paid either at check-in or check-out (please inquire for specific information).
- Additional cleaning costs are applicable if necessary (€)
Staff and Services
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- High-chairs available
- Please contact us for details.
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- City, Beach, Sightseeing, Water sports, Hiking. Biking, cycling, Gastro, Wine tours, Shopping, Culture
Additional Services ($€£)
- In-villa chef service
- Round-trip airport transportation
- In-villa spa service
- Grocery shopping service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!
“Italy has my heart and is my second home. I want guests to share in the beauty I see every day. Sometimes it’s the simplest things in life that matter.”