Luxury Venice Apartment with Views of the Lagoon
"This is what you dream of when you think Venice apartment”. - Reviewed by Lisa
Just image Venice: sweeping vistas over the lagoon, an intricate network of canals, and the grandeur of St. Mark’s square, all filled with romanticism. This captivating two-bedroom Venetian suite is sure to surpass your expectations. Here your stay is adorned with the most exceptional views the city has to offer.
Boasting opulence that is reminiscent of eras past the apartment features exquisite custom-made Murano glass chandeliers, ornate gilt furnishings, brocade fabrics, and intricate architectural details, all peppered with artwork.
Ample in its dimensions, the suite invites you to establish a home away from home in the heart of Venice. Two bedrooms and an ornate living area provides all the comfort you need after a day exploring Venice. It is an ideal sanctuary for those in search of the quintessence of Venetian accommodations, as well as those seeking a venue for truly momentous occasions.
The suite also has access to an incredible terrace (79m2) that offers plenty of space for dining and lounging as well for events. Meanwhile, hotel staff are available at the touch of a button to provide everything from in room dining to catered events
- Terrace 79m2
- Spectacular views: San Marco, Venice Lagoon, Royal Gardens and San Giorgio Island
- Entrance hall
- Lounge area
- External sitting area
- Access to Hotel Spa (Steam bath)
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Sleeps 2 – King bed. Mini bar, safe box, A/C. En-suite bathroom with twin vanities, bath-shower combo, bathtub, closet, bidet. City view.
Sleeps 2 – King bed. Safe box, A/C. En-suite bathroom with twin vanities, bath-shower combo, closet, bidet. City view.
ALL BEDROOMS HAVE LUXURY HOTEL-QUALITY SHEETS, BEDDING AND TOWELS, ROBES, SLIPPERS, LUXURY TOILETRIES, TOILETRIES, MINI FRIDGE, CLOSET, SAFE BOX, HAIR DRYER.
The luxury suite in the heart of Venice consists of a luxurious entrance hall, a living room decorated with typical Venetian furnishings and valuable artwork.
Rental Price Includes
- Daily housekeeping
- Breakfast (served at the Marco Polo Ballroom).
- Check-in and check-out in suite
- Complimentary mini bar refilled once per day
- Champagne in the suite upon arrival
- One 50-minute spa treatment
- Farewell gift
- 24/7 Concierge
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
Know Before You Go
- A mandatory nominal touristic tax per person per night is applicable on all reservations and paid either at check-in or check-out (please inquire for specific information).
- Hotel guest room overlook the terrace
- Other suites and romantic rooms available, all furnished in lush Venetian style. Please inquire.
Staff and Services
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- High-chairs available …
- Call for details.
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Restaurants, Shopping, Photography, Museums, Art galleries, Cultural tours, Religious buildings, Festivals
Additional Services ($€£)
- Additional Services ($/€)
- Round-trip airport transportation
- In-villa spa service
- Grocery shopping service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!